What's new

India searching another line of fighter jet: Parrikar

Now read my post again so you will have clear picture what I posted. A mafia deliberately turned it into demonstrator when the bird was expected to fill the space and be the work horse. Secondly, indicating another goal post by mentioning Navy Variant development that may end the same way as happened to first and time frame is not decided by viewing the track record. Thirdly, commented the truth that what Navy like others wants, a double engine fighter actually, hinting foreign bird as we know LCA is just single engine (contradictions to own statement). Therefore, IMO, it is a political and favouring a specific group thing, giving an excuse for failures of HAL etc contrary to strategic planning.

You have not read the statement of Defence Minister clearly as i can see.

He said when India decides to go for a twin-engine fighter to be made in New Delhi

If you mean by this, then IMO, it is going to be more than those decades of LCA, if made in India. You are aware more than me that how it is going to end. The matter is with mafia that will have another excuse once the future made in Delhi bird started testing (a whole new bird from start).

If you mean by this, then IMO, it is going to be more than those decades of LCA, if made in India. You are aware more than me that how it is going to end. The matter is with mafia that will have another excuse once the future made in Delhi bird started testing (a whole new bird from start).

Indian defense industries do have the technology as HAL already produced transport planes .

Why cant you try to think a bit more bigger even when you are aware that Indian Scientists can produce rocket engines ?

Indian defense industries do have the technology as HAL already produced transport planes .

Why cant you try to think a bit more bigger even when you are aware that Indian Scientists can produce rocket engines ?

Actually you missed my point here. I have no doubt about that India cannot produce a rocket engine etc. This is not about producing one but the way it is turned down like LCA for foreign one due to many excuses, is the issue that I observed. Also, producing rocket engine does not guarantee for the success of everything else though learning would be helpful for tech demonstrator only. There is another side of story that no one busted or arrested the responsibles for the day that India still searching for a bird. LCA was not tech demonstrator from day first but was meant to be a replacement in it's class. NaMO/Parikar played it on political ground, the way knowing that people will buy it.

Actually you missed my point here. I have no doubt about that India cannot produce a rocket engine etc. This is not about producing one but the way it is turned down like LCA for foreign one due to many excuses, is the issue that I observed. Also, producing rocket engine does not guarantee for the success of everything else though learning would be helpful for tech demonstrator only. There is another side of story that no one busted or arrested the responsibles for the day that India still searching for a bird. LCA was not tech demonstrator from day first but was meant to be a replacement in it's class. NaMO/Parikar played it on political ground, the way knowing that people will buy it.

HAL has already produced enough planes .

donier3.jpg

Saras.jpg

navaltejas1.jpg

Congratulations HAL and GoI for such achievements and we are looking forward that which bird is going to make it to serial production and when.

Congratulations HAL and GoI for such achievements and we are looking forward that which bird is going to make it to serial production and when.

Shukran.

Diwali ya Eid ki sweets , border par Inshallah.

BYE BYE LCA program. You were destroyed by a management that had no idea what it was doing; a sad end to a beautiful platform.

Wah bhai. 123 orders are confirmed with total potential of 150-200, that's bye bye, but your JF-17's 150 jets is a success? I wonder what qualifies as a success in your book. Or is the JF-17 also bye bye?

Considering the number of programs we have planned for the immediate future, LCA, Rafale GTG, single engine MII, twin engine MII, AMCA, and FGFA, 100-200 LCAs is a very satisfying number. Far from the sad ending you wanna give it.

Wah bhai. 123 orders are confirmed with total potential of 150-200, that's bye bye, but your JF-17's 150 jets is a success? I wonder what qualifies as a success in your book. Or is the JF-17 also bye bye?

Considering the number of programs we have planned for the immediate future, LCA, Rafale GTG, single engine MII, twin engine MII, AMCA, and FGFA, 100-200 LCAs is a very satisfying number. Far from the sad ending you wanna give it.

where are the 123 planes?

Back
Top Bottom