What's new

India says no to Afghan arms plea

Well, its called strategic investment, just like few countries give money to few organizations to cause trouble in our country while they don't have money for their own people.

few countries? its just pakistan that gives weapons to the kashmiris thats about it, where else have they funded activities against your country?

Then log-off and start praying.

i dont need to log off to pray.
too bad your government not going to send em, otherwise it would have been a hell of a hunting season

few countries? its just pakistan that gives weapons to the kashmiris thats about it, where else have they funded activities against your country?

i dont need to log off to pray.
too bad your government not going to send em, otherwise it would have been a hell of a hunting season

If you pray they will send them in.
Now be a good boy and start praying.

india is the largest non military aid provider to afghan. yes india don't want to fight in afghan against PA. non-military aid will help to gain hearts and minds of afghan people. large number of afghan students are studying in india for free, this will increase positive attitude of afghans towards india.

While I question India being the largest non military donor to Afghanistan, I do have to say that this is another reason why India doesn't want to give arms to Afghanistan. If those arms find their way to the Taliban (and they would), then those arms are going to be used against fellow Afghans, which means that India may end up facing resentment among the Afghan population who'll blame India for arming the Taliban (even if it is not deliberate).

The same Mig-21s that shot down your Breguet Atlantic.

bus bus but it was same mig-21 which we collect tail from garbage

kargilvictory.jpg

Pakistanis will think it has happen because of their bravado that made India chicken out.

:smart:

While I question India being the largest non military donor to Afghanistan, I do have to say that this is another reason why India doesn't want to give arms to Afghanistan. If those arms find their way to the Taliban (and they would), then those arms are going to be used against fellow Afghans, which means that India may end up facing resentment among the Afghan population who'll blame India for arming the Taliban (even if it is not deliberate).

yes india is the largest non-military aid provider to afghan. yes you are right that is one of the reason india doesn't want to give military aid to afghan. india wants to fight and to do so india is providing training ANA, which is the most effective way to fight taliban without provoking pakistan and to attract a clean image within afghan people.

Pakistanis will think it has happen because of their bravado that made India chicken out.

:smart:

India providing even nuclear bomb doesnt affect us at all :)

rather this move was expected because Congress is not as emotional fool as many of you naive posters think so.

The party took the decision in favour of India

Back
Top Bottom