What's new

India says Iran oil imports not stopped.

India and China have literally told US to f-off and you are trying to put a spin on it. Trump's threats of sanction on India and China are hollow and there is little US can do but to eat their own threats. Iran has the big boys with them: Pakistan, Turkey, Russia, India and China and the combined might of US and the Euro poodles can do little to change the new world order.
I disagree, the economic pull the western world carries is a major advantage when imposing sanctions, out of the countries you mentioned only China has the economic heft to resist, even then it's dependant on exports.

It would be advantageous for Iran if all the mentioned countries had a single united agenda with it, we are fractious with competing national interests, a fact that is happily exploited by those with the capital to push their own ideas.

Let me bring things to your IQ level, the person you have been calling names tried to tell you that calling India out as a coward in one of your posts on this thread, (because India is reducing it's dependence on Iranian oil) is rich (excuse the pun) for a citizen of a near-bankrupt country, which despite having a shared border with Iran, imports most of its oil from gulf countries (which is more expensive).
Go ahead and use your colourful adjectives to pain the town red.

I will be nice, hoping you will understand.
Please read my earlier posts.
Pakistan has no money, so Pakistan is buying from where ever getting better deal.

India is a super power...... so..

Please read posts before comment, i do not want to repeat to each sanghi poping up...Thanks.

But Pakistan is nearly bankrupt
All the much more reason to import from Iran. TAPI would benefit you, but since India is involved im sure pak will have objection.

Pakistan do not make tall claims of being 5 Trillion $ economy and being Hyper Super Power and so on and so forth.
Now if India wants to compare and compete with Pakistan, than India has to be really desperate and inferiority complex must be very strong.
Okay

I will be nice, hoping you will understand.
Please read my earlier posts.
Pakistan has no money, so Pakistan is buying from where ever getting better deal.

Arrey bhai, Irani tel sasta padega. Shipping is more expensive operationally than a fixed pipeline that too from just across the border. The reason Pakistan doesn’t have irani oil is not based on $ but Chacha america’s Sanctions ka darr. Na Hindustan or na hi pakistan direct panga le sakte hain US se. No point calling anyone coward.

LOL, so desperate to prove they are not a poodle. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Previously, you guys were so desperate to prove we didn't buy Iranian oil, now once proven we dared defy US sanctions, supapowa is so quick to save they didn't stop at all. Yet for the past month, all the official language was they were complying to sanctions. With a tweet, India is again a supapowa. So it all depends on China, if China dares defy US, India will be brave. LOL.

According to industry sources, Indian companies have placed no new orders for oil from Iran since May 2
From the same source, the mouth says they are not stopping, but the weak body is not complying. :lol:

Iranian officials says India has probably stopped buying oil
From the very same article. SUPAPOWA indeed!
:lol:

Last edited:
Arrey bhai, Irani tel sasta padega. Shipping is more expensive operationally than a fixed pipeline that too from just across the border. The reason Pakistan doesn’t have irani oil is not based on $ but Chacha america’s Sanctions ka darr. Na Hindustan or na hi pakistan direct panga le sakte hain US se. No point calling anyone coward.
hence the difference between bank corrupt and super power 5 trillion economy with unbelievable claims and propaganda.

China is not afraid of panga, Indian sanghis claimed ot be superior then china...

India recieved 660,000 barrels of oil from Iran in June according top oil trade firm Kpler.

https://en.radiofarda.com/a/iran-s-...s-oil-to-china-india-and-turkey/30037340.html

This figure will rise further in July or August
Calm down hero. No need to prove to us you are equals and not America's bitch. Eh, after months of nobody bought Iranian oil and China bended,all of a sudden all changed after it was revealed we defied the sanctions? RADIOFARDA?:partay:

Before this it was China is a bitch jus like India, now it's India is like China and not a bitch?:rofl:. Hey have some confidence ok, be yourself, the world does not revolve around us. Are we your leader or something? Do you always need to follow us? Be a sovereign and independent nation for gods sake.:china:

Any country having land border with Iran would have built a pipeline and imported oil cheaper all round the year.
Clearly Pakistan failed to have that much common sense
GCC already gave Pakistan enough "money" for Pakistan to forfeit that cheap Iranian oil. ITs interesting, but this will happen as long as GCC has money to shell out...but if and when they dont have that kind of money, Pakistan will start building that IP pipeline. i can bet money on that.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom