What's new

India says Chinese intrusions become frequent, China dismissed

these Chinese will end up having wars with all their neighbours in future...
:rofl:What you are talking about is exactly a country called india.

they cant handle slight power..it gets to their mind..

It is amazing, even china cant handle a tiny slight power, we just let thousands soldiers from our great future super power nation show how to play "yoga" in front of PLA. :lol:

It's funny... India always labels China for copying others.

On the other hand, India has copied its strategies from China.

E.g. China starts building J-10, then comes the Tejas(failed). China initiates carrier motives, now India sets hers. China advances in nuclear sub tech, now follows India with the Arihant(Engine failure).

China changes its economic policies and opens to the world. Indian follows China's footsteps.

Now we know who ctl+c and ctl+v's lol.

i never knew the Chinese are so pissed off due to their copying each and evrythng in this world .....
i thought they liked(actually acted like) the fact that they copy everythng(GULSAR..:P)...but the reality is they get really perturbed at it......:rofl::rofl:

It's funny... India always labels China for copying others.

On the other hand, India has copied its strategies from China.

E.g. China starts building J-10, then comes the Tejas(failed). China initiates carrier motives, now India sets hers. China advances in nuclear sub tech, now follows India with the Arihant(Engine failure).

China changes its economic policies and opens to the world. Indian follows China's footsteps.

u were clothes.....u little brat...u copied the strategy of Indians.....:rofl::rofl:

i never knew the Chinese are so pissed off due to their copying each and evrythng in this world .....
i thought they liked(actually acted like) the fact that they copy everythng(GULSAR..:P)...but the reality is they get really perturbed at it......:rofl::rofl:

Haha look who's taking the piss XD XD. Doesn't feel very good after finding out India copies huh? Guess what, India wanted to copy Shanghai and make Mumbai surpass it. Guess what, fail! Yeah, that was expected wasn't it lol... *Shock* o_O

@4motherchina. .why you hides j-10 failiure, and also your subs are very loudy right. .

You are right you not fear any neighbours, expect India

@4motherchina. .why you hides j-10 failiure, and also your subs are very loudy right. .

I fell off my chair in laughter...

J-10 incidents are hidden so annoying little Indians don't come along and piss everyone off ;)

If our subs were loud, how do they get so close to US warships, with one being tangled by a cruiser due to the propeller being caught?

Expect India... Hahahahahahahahhaha. Ok, seriously, I do expect India to fail...

Haha look who's taking the piss XD XD. Doesn't feel very good after finding out India copies huh? Guess what, India wanted to copy Shanghai and make Mumbai surpass it. Guess what, fail! Yeah, that was expected wasn't it lol... *Shock* o_O

Words from india PM: Let's make the world forget shanghai only remember mumbai in 5 years.@ 2004.:lol:

I am so surprised even an indian PM just talk big without considering anything, we cant image what kind of talk or bluster will come from common india's mouth just like one guy on this thread:lol:

I fell off my chair in laughter...

J-10 incidents are hidden so annoying little Indians don't come along and piss everyone off ;)

If our subs were loud, how do they get so close to US warships, with one being tangled by a cruiser due to the propeller being caught?

Expect India... Hahahahahahahahhaha. Ok, seriously, I do expect India to fail...
It you who told tejas is a failiure, so i told your story, btw chinese sub getting close to USN is nothing but a fanboys club presentation without knowing realities

Who said china hides j-1o crashes?

search this term "歼十坠毁" in google, you will find articles about it. There are no secret about it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
¼ßʮս»úÔÚºþÄϵÀÏØ×¹»Ù£¬·ÉÐÐÔ±ÎþÉü| Ó¥»÷³¤¿Õ - ·ÉÑï¾üÊ ÐñÈÕ³ö¶«·½£¬¾«²ÊÔÚ·ÉÑï - powered by phpwind.net
??????????????????_????_?????--??????--????????
ÄÚµØÍøÕ¾¿¯Éù³Æ¼ßÊ®×¹»ÙÕÕƬ Ëðʧ¼¸ÒÚÈËÃñ±Ò(×éͼ) - »ªÈËÖ®ÓѼÒÔ° (»ªÈËÖ®ÓѼÒÔ° (www.HuaRenHome.com) - º£Í⻪È˵Ä×ÊѶÖÐÐÄ) - º£Í⻪È˵Ä×ÊѶÖÐÐÄ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dont undertand chinese is not your fault, but just BS without any research is your san.:lol:

It you who told tejas is a failiure, so i told your story, btw chinese sub getting close to USN is nothing but a fanboys club presentation without knowing realities

Tejas at least is not a success project.

btw chinese sub getting close to USN is nothing but a fanboys club presentation without knowing realities
We never say we are better than USN or can beat USN, we know they are better than us unlike some country living in the future and always bluster. And if you talk about without knowing realities, I think indian is very good at it than any othre countries.

Who said china hides j-1o crashes?

search this term "歼十坠毁" in google, you will find articles about it. There are no secret about it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
¼ßʮս»úÔÚºþÄϵÀÏØ×¹»Ù£¬·ÉÐÐÔ±ÎþÉü| Ó¥»÷³¤¿Õ - ·ÉÑï¾üÊ ÐñÈÕ³ö¶«·½£¬¾«²ÊÔÚ·ÉÑï - powered by phpwind.net
??????????????????_????_?????--??????--????????
ÄÚµØÍøÕ¾¿¯Éù³Æ¼ßÊ®×¹»ÙÕÕƬ Ëðʧ¼¸ÒÚÈËÃñ±Ò(×éͼ) - »ªÈËÖ®ÓѼÒÔ° (»ªÈËÖ®ÓѼÒÔ° (www.HuaRenHome.com) - º£Í⻪È˵Ä×ÊѶÖÐÐÄ) - º£Í⻪È˵Ä×ÊѶÖÐÐÄ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dont undertand chinese is not your fault, but just BS without any research is your san.:lol:
oh. .sorry i did't get that in english search.i admit j-10 is not a failiure one. .

Care to explain why you claim tejas and arihanth are failiure? Because of timframe of 25 years? Then why takes china
above 20 years to develope j-10 bcs lack of experience . .same problem here. .

Regarding border issues . .the geographical location on LAC is not fair to decide exacte location . .i think. .

Just shut up your dirty @sshole, Mr open defecate wide animal indian.!

dont take it as racism comment m just use world like indians,pakistanies same as chinies

i personally dont like racism

but answer about official statement .. that ur government dont hide it

dont take it as racism comment m just use world like indians,pakistanies same as chinies

i personally dont like racism

but answer about official statement .. that ur government dont hide it

I refuse talking with you. Your post reported, and what you said is BS.
Just a example, if I say **** you to you, and I consider **** you as hello, do you except it?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom