What's new

India says Bangladesh cutting rice import duty raised domestic prices by 10%

Learn to feed yourselv first.
According to UN, India has the highest number hunger people outside of Africa.

I am against BD importing Rice from India. Its morally wrong to take away the food from poor hungry indians. And they dont eat any meat either.
I also feel bad about baniyas robbing food from the poorest and selling to other countries for profit. Baniyas can sale their mother for gold! Upper caste Brahman do not care if millions of Sudra die out of hunger. India is home to 400 million untouchable dalit Sudra who are treated worse than Muslims by the ruling upper caste dominated by BJP-RSS.

Last edited:
I dont get it. Are Bangladeshi and Indians going at each other on 5his forum are false flaggers ?

It's not as if you have a say in the matter. The order comes from Delhi and your Govt does what it's told. That's how colonial relationships work.

Projecting your own slavementality on other people is not gonna help buddy. Everyone knows indians are slave of white man.

Its really pathetic to watch them trying to please every white tom dick and harry here in the west.

Shows how uncompetitive Indians are that tiny BD and relatively under developed BD is their 4th largest export destination.

Seven sister states are particularly beholden to BD.

I welcome it.

Whilst BD can easily find substitutes - India cannot find another export destination so easily.

Exactly and by 2030 India is likely to have BD as the 3rd largest export destination after leapfrogging UAE.

BD can then absolutely use its economic levers to hurt India if it needs to but then India may be the 2nd largest export destination for BD after USA - in essence both can damage each other and that is a place BD wants to be.

Projecting your own slavementality on other people is not gonna help buddy. Everyone knows indians are slave of white man.

Its really pathetic to watch them trying to please every white tom dick and harry here in the west.

Out here in the East, the only ones we see with the slave mentality are Banglas doing menial jobs. A few years ago, a political party offered Rs. 50 of every illegal Bangladeshi caught. Bangladeshis started turning themselves in for 50 Rs. knowing they can always swim back. 🤣🤣
PicsArt_06-28-02.22.39.jpg

Last edited:
Out here in the East, the only ones we see with the slave mentality are Banglas doing menial jobs. A few years ago, a political party offered Rs. 50 of every illegal Bangladeshi caught. Bangladeshis started turning themselves in for 50 Rs. knowing they can always swim back. 🤣🤣View attachment 857470

Are you on medication? I am fine with your delusions... just asking cause your insecurity is so funny.

Your politicians also seem like a bunch of retard that they could not predict the inevitable... for 50 Rs.... sure...

Are you on medication? I am fine with your delusions... just asking cause your insecurity is so funny.

Your politicians also seem like a bunch of retard that they could not predict the inevitable... for 50 Rs.... sure...

He could be the the result of cow rape.
Its a favourite hobby of indians appearantly.
His socalled comebacks are also cringey as f***. But the poor guy cannot see it himself, think hes clever and everything:sarcastic:

What pathetic looser

Thanks for the concern.

Out here in the East, the only ones we see with the slave mentality are Banglas doing menial jobs. A few years ago, a political party offered Rs. 50 of every illegal Bangladeshi caught. Bangladeshis started turning themselves in for 50 Rs. knowing they can always swim back. 🤣🤣View attachment 857470

funny really because gypsies originally come from Rajstan in india and they are universally disliked by every people they encounter

Sascha Cohen is really just making fun of your own Indian migrants who live like pigs all over europe

funny really because gypsies originally come from Rajstan in india and they are universally disliked by every people they encounter

Sascha Cohen is really just making fun of your own Indian migrants who live like pigs all over europe
And just imagine that same India is like El Dorado for Banglas. Hahaha.

Everyone knows indians are slave of white man.

Says the bunch who got slaughtered in millions by very their own compatriots... The same bunch who cross the Mediterranean on tiny boats to live as illegal immigrants in white man's land. :lol:

1656412130561.png

Migrants from Bangladesh shout 'Open the border!' as they protest while waiting to cross the border from Greece into Macedonia, near Gevgelija, Macedonia, Nov. 26, 2015.

Little wonder why your "immigrants" end up as bottom feeders, everywhere...

Back
Top Bottom