What's new

India’s trade with China falls 12 %

China's Software Industry is big due to its economy's size n protective domestic industry but its not competitive in international market. A better parameter to compare is China's software exports -

China's software exports were at $14.34 billion in 2011 as against India's $59 billion in 2011 n $69.1 billion in 2012

China to further encourage software exports |Industries |chinadaily.com.cn

India's software exports seen up 16-18 pct in FY12 | Reuters

Indian IT-BPO Industry | NASSCOM

now do u see the difference...:wave:

Do you understand the difference between "Software export" and "IT outsource work"? They are not the same thing!

I've still yet to see myself a software that is produced solely by India in my country. Maybe, could you help us by listing out a list of the sw that are/were developed and sold by indians to others?

Indian companies r already competing with Multinationals not only in domestic market but also around the world, infact many Indian companies now stand amongst the world's best companies in their respective fields.

China has no doubt done a commendable work over the last decade but there r some fundamental differences between Indian n Chinese economy that u need to understand -
1. China is a one party rule n CCP has complete control over country's resources n general people don't have any say in CCP's decisions.
2. China has deliberately undervalued its currency to give undue benefit to its exporters.
3. China doesn't value IP rights of other countries n its practically impossible to challenge a Chinese company for infringement of IP rights in China.

besides all this 2001-2011 was the golden period in world economy helped China to further speed up its growth but now r times of global recession which r screwing India big time...:agree:

Whatever China did was good for its economy n people but can't just put India in China's shoes in present time n thats a reality:)

1) the ability to make quick decisions of China is a massive advantage. No political bickering and no playing politics over the best interests of the country. The CPC is loyal to China.

2) Chinese currency has appreciated over 30% since 2005 and Chinese exports have increased every year. Other countries have pegged countries but no export growth. Indian currency has collapsed but barely any export growth. It's the dynamism of our economy as I have pointed out in page 1 that is the driver of our economy.

3) IP rights have improved dramatically over the years and is the best of any emerging economy. India barely have any rights for women let alone intellectual property rights.

Indian economy is doing poorly because India has to go into big deficits to get growth. It's a structurally flawed economy. Unless you drop your ego and address your twin deficits, India will always be playing second fiddle to China.

China's Software Industry is big due to its economy's size n protective domestic industry but its not competitive in international market. A better parameter to compare is China's software exports -

China's software exports were at $14.34 billion in 2011 as against India's $59 billion in 2011 n $69.1 billion in 2012

China to further encourage software exports |Industries |chinadaily.com.cn

India's software exports seen up 16-18 pct in FY12 | Reuters

Indian IT-BPO Industry | NASSCOM

now do u see the difference...:wave:

congratulations for you've known the meaning of "IT" now.
and you know it is disgracing yourself to compare your "IT" with us,and even "software".
Your last bullet is "outsourcing" ,which i already said the cheapest of the IT industry.good!
nobody refuse that your outsourcing is big scale.and your reason is acceptable----due to its economy's size .you don't have big enough domestic market.you don't have big manufacturing and your service industry is not based on IT.should we feel painful for that your outsourcing is larger?

Do you understand the difference between "Software export" and "IT outsource work"? They are not the same thing!

I've still yet to see myself a software that is produced solely by India in my country. Maybe, could you help us by listing out a list of the sw that are/were developed and sold by indians to others?

haha.You overestimate him.he is learning "IT" now,there is a long way before "software" and "outsourcing"

Do tell me what new n innovative softwares were developed by China out of its Gigantic $14.34 billion exports...:wave:

congratulations for you've known the meaning of "IT" now.
and you know it is disgracing yourself to compare your "IT" with us,and even "software".
Your last bullet is "outsourcing" ,which i already said the cheapest of the IT industry.good!
nobody refuse that your outsourcing is big scale.and your reason is acceptable----due to its economy's size .you don't have big enough domestic market.you don't have big manufacturing and your service industry is not based on IT.should we feel painful for that your outsourcing is larger?

nope u don't need to feel anything about our IT industry, i was just answering to ur following remarks

you got the point .but you also made a big mistake.oursourcing is not the whole IT,stacking code is the cheapest part of IT industry.yes you have many top outsourcing companies,they provide cheap labor force for real IT companies such as microsoft.your cheap labor force contribute much to the world IT industry but have not founded your own brand.what a pity!
if you want to compare the software industry(a small part of IT industry),here is a link:
China's software industry revenue touches $311 billion

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-...s-trade-china-falls-12-a-2.html#ixzz2HfEfw43W

The reason trade falls is because of indian trade protectionism.
Too much bureaucracy in your country hampers your economy.
India joined the WTO in 1995 or 1996 and we joined in 2001 and we are totally dominant in global trade. That's because we are a very open economy. Only a few sectors are closed. Even those are being opened up now.

Stop being so protectionist.

OK ,if i'm not wrong ,our software industry is only 3-4 times of your scale.
so no need to compare any longer.
The reason trade falls is because of indian trade protectionism.
Too much bureaucracy in your country hampers your economy.
India joined the WTO in 1995 or 1996 and we joined in 2001 and we are totally dominant in global trade. That's because we are a very open economy. Only a few sectors are closed. Even those are being opened up now.

Stop being so protectionist.

agree.too many appalling trade barriers.from routers to nylon ropes

1) the ability to make quick decisions of China is a massive advantage. No political bickering and no playing politics over the best interests of the country. The CPC is loyal to China.

2) Chinese currency has appreciated over 30% since 2005 and Chinese exports have increased every year. Other countries have pegged countries but no export growth. Indian currency has collapsed but barely any export growth. It's the dynamism of our economy as I have pointed out in page 1 that is the driver of our economy.

3) IP rights have improved dramatically over the years and is the best of any emerging economy. India barely have any rights for women let alone intellectual property rights.

Indian economy is doing poorly because India has to go into big deficits to get growth. It's a structurally flawed economy. Unless you drop your ego and address your twin deficits, India will always be playing second fiddle to China.

1. read again my previous post which u quoted, i have clearly said that "Whatever China or CCP did was good China n its people."

2. Yuan is still undervalued, its a fact if u have any doubts use google

3. as far as China's IP cases track record is concerned i don't think i need to say anything in this regards, as its a well known fact around the world.

I appreciate China for what it has achieved but feel pity for u n ur thinking...:coffee:

OK ,if i'm not wrong ,our software industry is only 3-4 times of your scale.
so no need to compare any longer.

our IT exports r 4-5 times urs so no need to compare...:coffee:

sorry,we don't need anything except your mineral resources.our products are better and cheaper.
Pharma and IT-----already opened up.But the outlook is not optimistic.firstly,your IT industry is too weak comparing with ours.secondly,the exports of your pharma industry is only half of ours.

You open up but put up trade barriers which takes for ever for clearances. For example it took 12 long years to get final clearance to export rice to china. It took the intervention of Indian PM and 2 visits of President Hu Jintao to India to keep the momentum going for final clearance. Same with Pharma exports to China.

Read more at: India to soon start exporting rice to China - Oneindia News

I've worked with some Chinese software firms in some project years ago.

Chinese outsourcing firms mainly focus on Japanese market. They are taking the west contracts just recently.

As for the whole software industry, most of them are providing customised programs to the China's huge manufacture sector. Those who are previleged can get profitable contracts from banking, telecom, and utility etc the monopoly state owned sectors. IT workers or code labors are diligent and poorly paid, a starter or freshman earn around 1000 dollars per working month.

The size is big though they still have a long way to catch up those US and Japanese peers.

Since much of our export to China includes raw materials, i don't think reducing export will hurt much in the longer term. Perhaps some industrialist can utilize the situation and set up industries in India.

Do tell me what new n innovative softwares were developed by China out of its Gigantic $14.34 billion exports...:wave:

Wah Lau Eh! ( slang) Give you the chance to BS about your country and yet you can't even name an appropriate software for your so called $59,000,000,000.00 (year 2011) in IT export Software, what happen neh?!!!

Yeah, most likely it is after all just another indians' BS or the same "keileng sia" (slang: indian's fradulent accounting style).

LOLOL...

Wah Lau Eh! ( slang) Give you the chance to BS about your country and yet you can't even name an appropriate software for your so called $59,000,000,000.00 (year 2011) in IT export Software, what happen neh?!!!

Yeah, most likely it is after all just another indians' BS or the same "keileng sia" (slang: indian's fradulent accounting style).

LOLOL...

Grow up kiddo....
u guys r hardly able to export just 5% of ur total IT revenue while India companies exports more than twice their domestic sales....:lol:

A Chinese should be the last person on face of the Earth to teach others about innovation....:rofl:

LOLOL...

guess you are born after 79...you have my sympathies..Mr LOLOL.... :laugh:

http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...ally-changed-psychology-gene.html#post3792366

Back
Top Bottom