What's new

India’s Missile Defence – Analysis

@Safriz kya hogaya bhai....you are repeating your posts.... May something wrong with the site?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Safriz kya hogaya bhai....you are repeating your posts.... May something wrong with the site?

These things happen when posting from an old nokia 5230 :D

These things happen when posting from an old nokia 5230 :D

So that means its high time you get a Iphone 4...... ( i cant believe how people manage to use to browse and post in this site using a phone- i tried it and found too troublesome) :)

For some reason Pakistan never even mentioned indian missile sheild.
Looks like Pakistani top brass simply doesnt care.
That shows either Pakistani military planners dont think Indian ABM is of any use against Pakistani missiles,or Pakistani missiles have some counter measures.

..............or maybe u r just over optimistic and Pakistan simply doesn't have an answer thus deciding to show indifference...........:what:

..............or maybe u r just over optimistic and Pakistan simply doesn't have an answer thus deciding to show indifference...........:what:

Not really.
Work is underway on MREV

Does K-15 have MREV?
Well its speculated,but no links can be provided.
Same is shaheen....

So atleast You are SPECULATING/ASSUMING.

So why don't you add a CAVEAT to your each post that this is just my Assumption??

Your Assumption Case I - If US also went from MRV to MIRV path, India will do the same unless they are stupid.

Your Assumption Case II - Pakistan doesn't care of Indian ABMs since they haven't said anything about it (which was Busted).

Your Assumption Case III - Pakistan is working on MREV. Asked for Proof - Since same is Speculated for Indian Missiles.

Dude, Jr. TTs basing there statements on Assumption doesn't suit there TITLE.

http://www.defensenews.com/article/20130410/DEFREG03/304100018/Pakistan-
Tests-Improved-Shaheen-Missile

Here here.. Read the article

@Safriz you are only providing some imaginary senario. India is among only few selective countries to have a missile defence system.

Back
Top Bottom