What's new

India’s largest mosque’s foundation stone laid in Kerala

this masjid is built by AP Sunni who are a sect of Mappila Sunni Muslims and it is rumoured getting foreign funds especially from Saudia. Mappila Muslims are native of Kerala(Malabar).
This Masjid is controversial because, AP Sunny Leader Kanthapuram A.P Abubakr Musliar(scholar) brought Islamic prophet's hair from egypt(iirc) or some other place and accused hair is put in a tank and the water is sold as "holy water" . it is considered shirk by other Sunni groups. they are asking AP leader to "burn" this hair to prove that the hair is genuinely islamic prophet's hair.

Holy Hair Controversy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Now that's interesting. That is pretty much shirk

Says the guy who's country's majority demolished one of the oldest and most important mosques in SA to a guy who's worried about the safety of the Mosque :rolleyes:

Your fears are irrational dude. Noone's gonna put up a brilliant mosque like that, spending all that money just to pull it down later! Besides, Kerala is in the deep south, and those areas are largely peaceful. Way less tensions than u might see or expect in North India. So chill, noone is gonna pull the mosque down. Instead its gonna serve as a fine example for all other states in India that secularism is the way to go. :pop:

Really? I guess the 200K mob flocking and destroying Babri Mosque is a lie then. ISI must've done it then :woot:

This is a thread about a mosque coming up in India. This thread is not about anything else.

I know even if its a Mosque , its hard to digest since its coming up in India.

But be calm.

Its for prayers. Peace.

Now that's interesting. That is pretty much shirk
but there are mosques elsewhere which have arguably prophet's hair? here, I think the authenticity of "holy hair" is questioned more than the "idol worship" thing.

Really? I guess the 200K mob flocking and destroying Babri Mosque is a lie then. ISI must've done it then :woot:

I don't think you understand Kerala. It's not North India where there is some sort of bad blood(even though it's still peaceful). Kerala is the place in all of ancient India with the oldest Muslim, Christian, Jewish community. Living, trading in peace.

There wasn't a bloody history like there was in Pakistan and North India area in Kerala.

If you didn't notice, vajpayee isn't the PM now.....he was rejected by the people for this...and BJP haven't been in power since 8 years
Most Indians respect Muslims very much....
And if you think that muslims in India are a downtrodden lot, haven't you heard of Aamir, Salman, Shah Rukh, Azim Premji, APJ Abdul Kalam.....

Kerala Muslims are Awesome. Keep reaching for the skies , Kerela Muslim Brothers. Also, the rest of Keralites are an AWESOME bunch of guys known for their tolerance and Brotherhood. Way to go , guys.

230565_173567379368186_100001447743369_438865_1801908_n.jpg
it's classic design why not in glass front

If Babri tragedy is excuse enough for trolling on this thread, then the daily killing of muslims in pakistan is reason enough for doing maatam for every childbirth in Pakistan, eh brainwashed faithfools?

but there are mosques elsewhere which have arguably prophet's hair? here, I think the authenticity of "holy hair" is questioned more than the "idol worship" thing.

I don't agree with anybody that holds relics, but they have a right to.

great building. looks beautifull. india should build the worlds biggest mosque to rival mosques of saudis.

Awesome.....can you give me a link about this monument mate???

iskcon temple in Bangalore.

Here's a better example. This is a theme park not a temple, but the main build looks like a temple.

Krishna+Lila+Theme+Park+Bangalore.jpg

DSCN9791.jpg

The mosque in Pakistan incorporates the new at the time with the old. I wish the one in Kerala did a trendy modern look, but it's ok because the design is good already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom