What's new

India’s illegal occupation of independent Sikkim has to be reversed

DOES ANY INDIAN CARED TO ASK KASHMIRI'S WHO THEY WANT TO LIVE WITH.

I GUESS NOT, CONFLIT OF INTEREST. :flame:

DOES ANY INDIAN CARED TO ASK KASHMIRI'S WHO THEY WANT TO LIVE WITH.

I GUESS NOT, CONFLIT OF INTEREST. :flame:

Please do not come to a conclusion what the media says, you must be able to differentiate between a separatist and a Normal Kashmiri

Is this Moin Ansari guy some kind of comedian..who is going to take Sikkim an undisputed part of India from India..him?

Who r u, a ******* ****-sucker of the Indians ? Certainly native Indians are not going to do it for you stole their home long time ago. Birds of a feather flock together! One thief defends another!

thanx u say 'was' kind of broke up or something.Assamese girls are :smitten: beautiful

yeah thats right...that was when I was in my initial college days...now its only this forum where I can mention about her or else jatti would pack and parcel me to Assam :lol:

Which clown claims that Sikkim is not a part of India? I'd recommend the guy to take a hike and first read the history of Sikkim. Mind you, we were never forced to accede to India and neither do we need any Chinese endorsement to prove we are Indians.

We have one of the finest universities of India, development of infrastructure and education is taking place and for some reason, some jokers think that we are not Indians!:woot:

i hope one day they can be happy about sufficient food, antibiotics, no police brutality and shelter. being part of india means part of india as a whole, including the disease, poverty, starvation and oppression.
What are you? CCP's personal voice? For your information, a non-material life doesn't always translate to deprivation. True there's poverty in India; where is it not there? It is there even in our capital Delhi. But we are taking steps gradually to eradicate it.

And there's no "oppression" as you like to spread propaganda. Sikkim is one of the most calm and peaceful states of the country and people lead a content life there.

You won't understand it since you either want more lands or not recognize other's sovereignity.

Who r u, a ******* ****-sucker of the Indians ? Certainly native Indians are not going to do it for you stole their home long time ago. Birds of a feather flock together! One thief defends another!

yeah? so why are you siding with the Chinese then? Tibet is far bigger than Sikkim you know!!!

Which clown claims that Sikkim is not a part of India? I'd recommend the guy to take a hike and first read the history of Sikkim. Mind you, we were never forced to accede to India and neither do we need any Chinese endorsement to prove we are Indians.

We have one of the finest universities of India, development of infrastructure and education is taking place and for some reason, some jokers think that we are not Indians!:woot:

dont bother..chinese have the habit of claiming every north Indian land as theirs..anyways welcom to the forum.

I have been to gangtok 5 times cause I just love the place..one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to.

What are you? CCP's personal voice? For your information, a non-material life doesn't always translate to deprivation. True there's poverty in India; where is it not there? It is there even in our capital Delhi. But we are taking steps gradually to eradicate it.

And there's no "oppression" as you like to spread propaganda. Sikkim is one of the most calm and peaceful states of the country and people lead a content life there.

You won't understand it since you either want more lands or not recognize other's sovereignity.

why are you answering him? has he explained the oppression being carried out by the Chinese Government in Tibet and East Turkmenistan?

dont bother..chinese have the habit of claiming every north Indian land as theirs..anyways welcom to the forum.

I have been to gangtok 5 times cause I just love the place..one of the most beautiful places I have ever been to.
I was thoroughly shocked and annoyed when I saw the old monarchy's flag here denoting us as "separate country". The administrators here need to rectify this mistake.

It gets on my nerves when people declare us as non-Indians, you know. It is like they're trying to throw us off the back like some unwanted garbage. We are proud Indians and want to contribute to the country. Now that we Sikkimese are going to have our own regiment in the Army, any threat to the country would see what it means to come across a Sikkmese blade.

I was thoroughly shocked and annoyed when I saw the old monarchy's flag here denoting us as "separate country". The administrators here need to rectify this mistake.

It gets on my nerves when people declare us as non-Indians, you know. It is like they're trying to throw us off the back like some unwanted garbage. We are proud Indians and want to contribute to the country. Now that we Sikkimese are going to have our own regiment in the Army, any threat to the country would see what it means to come across a Sikkmese blade.

I was about to say the same thing when I saw your Sikkim "country" flag and found it offensive that online forums allow this. But it does not matter what flag we show here. As long as we can all contribute positively to our country, that is all that matters. Welcome to the forum!

Back
Top Bottom