What's new

India’s Fantasy of Disloyal Muslims May Come True

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hindia has pretty much forcefully dealt with every minority to keep them in their place.

Where are minorties normally seen in long queues standing outside foreign embassies to flee the country as soon as possible. :D

And they remained below poverty line for the last 66 years? You seem to be justifying poverty for 'lower casts and untouchables'

Indian middle class characteristics is are that usually both the spouses work and are educated - many urban poor Muslim families do not give priority to education - specially to their daughters and are married off at an early age - effectively 50% of Muslim population is not economically productive. There is a beautiful saying " Educate a boy and you educate him - educate a Girl and you educate a family" - sadly Muslims or at least the major part do not adhere to this philosophy and keep their women folk disengaged from active societal roles - this inherently causes more child birth, less income and less education.

And, Indian society doesn't get involved into this because that will be constituted as interference by the Muslims and we usually let them find their own way - which is not the right way but then religion spoils everything.

The very reason Pakistan was born was to ensure that Muslims could live safely. If one is to look at events of today in Pakistan one realizes they failed miserably.

Every nation goes through hard times, Pakistan will bounce back. What is interesting for me is that India historically faced greater periods of lows, only in the last decade have you seen a continued period of development yet you make these huge judgement calls so easily.

The very reason Pakistan was born was to ensure that Muslims could live safely. If one is to look at events of today in Pakistan one realizes they failed miserably.

Seriously Pakistani's preaching about minorities or even their majority is the biggest irony of all - their thousands of youth are getting radicalized every day as we speak.

pankaj misra.....:pfttt:

I am already declared ISI agent by my friends because I am member of this forum :D

me too.........

Every nation goes through hard times, Pakistan will bounce back. What is interesting for me is that India historically faced greater periods of lows, only in the last decade have you seen a continued period of development yet you make these huge judgement calls so easily.

actually the region that comprises modern day pakistan was the stomping ground for invaders throughout the centuries.....only difference is the poeple in those areas actually enjoyed it in the name of religion....while......in areas of india...they were resisted.....

India's economy certainly didn't flourish on huge foreign aid because of deep disturbance in some neighbouring country.

He must have been rolling on floor with laughter during Gujrat

dont know but definitely Laughs his A** out when something like that happens on the other side.

pankaj misra.....:pfttt:

me too.........

actually the region that comprises modern day pakistan was the stomping ground for invaders throughout the centuries.....only difference is the poeple in those areas actually enjoyed it in the name of religion....while......in areas of india...they were resisted.....

Who cares, read a bit about British history and tell me how exactly did it stop Britishers from carving out an empire. Am I to believe that 'they resisted' has some holy value? Reality check - for most of British rule some 3,000 Britishers have ruled on millions of 'we resisted'

dont know but definitely Laughs his A** out when something like that happens on the other side.

Lols I bet you both laughed yourself silly in '84 then.

I bet I am reading this same article , but in another name, again and again in PDF.
Its boring yaar, change the topic.

Who cares, read a bit about British history and tell me how exactly did it stop Britishers from carving out an empire. Am I to believe that 'they resisted' has some holy value? Reality check - for most of British rule some 3,000 Britishers have ruled on millions of 'we resisted'

difference is there was no concept of sovereign nation those days......

reality check - in the 65 years both nations have become sovereign countries india had been on a slow but steady growing phase while pakistan had an initial jumpstart on us, but with radicalization permeating throughout the society is now on a downhill.....and no i dont think its temporary......because unless islam is removed from politics there will be no succor....and you cant remove the islam from an islamic republic.....perfect catch 22......so anyways...good luck....u'll be needing it in plenty......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom