What's new

India’s enduring problem with malnutrition

It's an Old article from BBC and people are thumping there chest and clamming that the cover story on BBC...There are plenty of Articles from Pakistani Sources available on Malnutrition in Pakistan. :pakistan:

I reported this Thread the moment it was opened and still it is up a Banned Topic????

It's an Old article from BBC and people are thumping there chest and clamming that the cover story on BBC...There are plenty of Articles from Pakistani Sources available on Malnutrition in Pakistan. :pakistan:

I reported this Thread the moment it started and still it is up a Banned Topic????

It's a new article, and malnutrition is not a banned topic.

Mind boggling to think that despite such chronic malnutrition and numerous other problems they dream of acquiring nuclear submarines and building multiple aircraft carriers to beat their chests in front of the world who laughs it off as a skinny mentally deficient also ran's inferiority complex showing up. Laughing stock of the world should be laughed off.

Gaana to sahii gaa yaar......

Geo hazaroo sall, saal ke din hon patchaas hazaar

Buddy if they are based on banned topic then yeah you can call it troll thread. Is it not easy to understand the motive of OP behind this thread.

I know but I have "low" IQ....:rofl:
So I won't do it....:D

Bhai I am not that generous. BTW I didn't know that there was such a song.

Dude if its all about the motives of OP then every thread dealing social issue on PDF is a troll thread. The moral laws and legal codes you are citing are applicable to all the users irrespective of their nationality. I wonder if you have sensed the motives behind various threads started recently pertaining Pak Hindu migration. Wasn't a single thread ample to highlight the issue?

Bhai I am not that generous. BTW I didn't know that there was such a song.

Dude if its all about the motives of OP then every thread dealing social issue on PDF is a troll thread. The moral laws and legal codes you are citing are applicable to all the users irrespective of their nationality. I wonder if you have sensed the motives behind various threads started recently pertaining Pak Hindu migration. Wasn't a single thread ample to highlight the issue?
Agreed....but banned topic and still posted this....secondly admitting and asking to discuss it and at last, we know what he actually like to post unlike you. We know which Pakistani poster want to discuss which want to bash India, just like you guys know.

If you would have posted it, I would have told you that its banned topic and nothing else. But in his case, its not the same.

As always , Hunger article on India links malnourishment with child mortality.

Even though the link is rather not entirely correct.

First , as per 2011, child mortality report

Child_Mortality_Report_2011

Number of children died in 2010 is 1.696 million.

Out of which Larger portion of those deaths were infant-mortality i.e 1,305 million.

Of which again more than 50% are neonatal deaths at 875,000

As per a lancet study greater contributor to these deaths happens to be prematurity/low birth weight,

Causes-of-neonatal-and-child-mortality-in-India-2010

Which happens to be due to mother being too young or being unhealthy.

It can prevented with diet education for women during pregnancy. Also survival changes of premature babies can increase with access to hospital facilities for delivery.

Currently 52% of births are attended by a skilled Health personal in India for 2008.

Births attended by skilled health staff (% of total)

Götterdämmerung;3291204 said:
You are our ally against China (due to your farcical democracy) therefore we don't do propaganda against you.

You sure? ;)

@ontopic

This article like any other of those Hunger in India articles doesn't even mentions any details.

Like what has Malnourishment of children improved or deteriorated.

Its important to note that

India made an impressive drop in under malnutrition from 1993 to 1997, a drop nearly 9% from 50.7% to 41.1%.

However it has increased and remained stagnant at 43.5%

Malnutrition prevalence, weight for age (% of children under 5)

How come we never see an article researching on that,

What steps were taken by the Indian govt then?

Why is India failing now?

Mind boggling to think that despite such chronic malnutrition and numerous other problems they dream of acquiring nuclear submarines and building multiple aircraft carriers to beat their chests in front of the world who laughs it off as a skinny mentally deficient also ran's inferiority complex showing up. Laughing stock of the world should be laughed off.

Sums up their whole culture. Very disorganized and uncivilized people.

You sure? ;)

This article like any other of those Hunger in India articles doesn't even mentions any details.

Like what has Malnourishment of children improved or deteriorated.

Its important to note that

India made an impressive drop in under malnutrition from 1993 to 1997, a drop nearly 9% from 50.7% to 41.1%.

However it has increased and remained stagnant at 43.5%

Malnutrition prevalence, weight for age (% of children under 5)

How come we never see an article researching on that,

What steps were taken by the Indian govt then?

Why is India failing now?

Yes, I am very sure. Our media has very little negative and lots of praises for India. From time to time topics that are to big to be ignored like the recent power outage or the huge number of malnutrition are published. Even 10 % malnutrition of 1.2 billion is a huge amount of suffering people.

The negative press you get from our media is like a slap on the hand compared to what China gets, although China has done vastly more to improve the living standard of its citizens than India.

Götterdämmerung;3291277 said:
Yes, I am very sure. Our media has very little negative and lots of praises for India. From time to time topics that are to big to be ignored like the recent power outage or the huge number of malnutrition are published. Even 10 % malnutrition of 1.2 billion is a huge amount of suffering people.

The negative press you get from our media is like a slap on the hand compared to what China gets, although China has done vastly more to improve the living standard of its citizens than India.

That's because we don't kow tow to the west. Therefore we get more hate. You want love from the west, obey western orders like India is doing.

Back
Top Bottom