What's new

India’s enduring problem with malnutrition

No surprise, Typical of a third world dump :lol:

Nothing good comes out of that country, currency collapses, electricity outage, debt, caste system, military defeats, low PISA test scores, commonwealth games farce, etc

So its not Western propoganda.
Nope, but when it comes to Tibet, Xinjiang, Uighar muslims, demolition of mosques, Tiananmen Square, Capsucles of dead roasted babies.....It is western propaganda. I hate when people make me bring these issues to prove my point as these issues should be banned too.

Nothing good comes out of that country, currency collapses, electricity outage, debt, caste system, military defeats, low PISA test scores, commonwealth games farce, etc

Not to add we have a dumb Govt with no 50 cent army to back them up.

You have COPY and pasted same post 3rd time, this one. :D

Ceasefire from my side, troll thread attracting trolls and sucked me into it.

Sorry guys....you can carry on....

Hope some scientist comes with some syrup or something like in the film Matrix...a complete food , ready to eat that will supply all the needed nutrients to the person. No need of supplying free grains..just supply this free food.

So its not Western propoganda.

Use the search function on my post history, and find me one single instance where I have ever labelled the BBC (or any other major reputable news source) as "Western propaganda". :lol:

Now... 3, 2, 1, ... Go!

Look through my post history, and find me one single instance where I have ever labelled the BBC (or any other major reputable news source) as "Western propaganda". :lol:

Now... 3, 2, 1, ... Go!
:rofl:.............like we are going to read over 15000 posts....BWHAHAHAHA.....

Heights of double standards! Threads cover Indian issues are troll threads and threads cove Pak issues are meaningful.

Geo hazaroo sall aur har saal ke din hon hazaar!!

Heights of double standards! Threads cover Indian issues are troll threads and threads cove Pak issues are meaningful.

Geo hazaroo sall aur har saal ke din hon hazaar!!
Gaana to sahii gaa yaar......

Geo hazaroo sall, saal ke din hon patchaas hazaar

Buddy if they are based on banned topic then yeah you can call it troll thread. Is it not easy to understand the motive of OP behind this thread.

Do you know what a "search function" is? :lol:

You can search anyone's post history with a few clicks.
I know but I have "low" IQ....:rofl:
So I won't do it....:D

Back
Top Bottom