What's new

India’s ambitions to encircle Pakistan

Pakistan needs India? Puh-leeze! Pakistan doesn't even care about India anymore, yet you Indians are obsessed with Pakistan. Politicans who hate India the most dont win election in Pakistan, same cannot be said about India. We are ready to make Kashmir LOC a IB yet you are still crying over us trying to make AJK a province...

Airbase in Farkhor? What about our refeuling stations in Sri Lanka? Those scared the **** out of GOI do you remember? Btw your Airbase only has few MIG-29's, and Tajikistan itself has fallen to Pakistani influence now we are building schools in Tajikistan while you are shipping 1960 MIG-29 to Farkhor :wave:

Dude your country has been thinking of ways to take back Siachen for for almost 2 decades. When given a bloody nose in Kargil, you simply resort to your begging bowl nature.
Why bring something completely unrelated? Tajikistan under pakistani influence? LOL, do you even have the slightest clue how strategic affairs work? Btw here's an article from 2008 :P

"Pakistan's fears of encirclement (PDF) by India have been compounded" by the new Indian air base in Farkhor, Tajikistan, write South Asia experts Raja Karthikeya Gundu and Teresita C. Schaffer in an April 2008 Center for Strategic and International Studies newsletter. This is the first Indian military airbase overseas, and is convenient for transportation of men and material to and from Afghanistan. It is also a move toward protecting India's potential energy interests in the region, say experts

India-Afghanistan Relations

And please save the obsessive banter. Convince the Mods to take off the Indian military section, and I promise you I will leave.

I did my little pakistani neighbor. pakistan needs India more than India needs pakistan. We're fine with the status quo of Kashmir. You guys are still scratching your heads on how to get Siachen and Sir Creek, while the rest of us have moved on :lol:
The airbase in Fakhor is enough to keep an eye on you guys though ;)

Just so you know your so called friend up north was not to happy with your stay in Central Asia. Too bad you have to make tough decisions. Its not easy as it gets. China has been very active so their reports of your actions will get to us before taking off. Our influence in Afghanistan is there so we are quite secured.

Besides, we are not sitting like ducks. Despite our internal political issues, we have managed to get the best peaks at Kargil that overlooks your national highway. We cut that, your access to Siachen will be history. Too bad you couldn't take full advantage. Perhaps, the 120+ Nuclear Weapons is what New Delhi must have been fearing.

Your own government has been teaching you about mighty ISI. Its best you learn. Your proxy in Sri Lanka failed. Maoists are active, along with Assam, Khalistan rises every once in a while, Kassab type people take route through Bangladesh, Kashmiri freedom fighters get momentum, China's relations you already know. Need i need to say more of what your own people are seriously talking about ?

Just so you know your so called friend up north was not to happy with your stay in Central Asia. Too bad you have to make tough decisions. Its not easy as it gets. China has been very active so their reports of your actions will get to us before taking off.

Besides, we are not sitting like ducks. Despite our internal political issues, we have managed to get the best peaks at Kargil that overlooks your national highway. We cut that, your access to Siachen will be history. Too bad you couldn't take full advantage. Perhaps, the 120+ Nuclear Weapons is what New Delhi must have been fearing.

Your own government has been teaching you about mighty ISI. Its best you learn. Your proxy in Sri Lanka failed. Maoists are active, along with Assam, Khalistan rises every once in a while, Kassab type people take route through Bangladesh, Kashmiri freedom fighters get momentum, China's relations you already know. Need i need to say more of what your own people are seriously talking about ?

Lol you among others are completely deterred from reality. I sympathize for your lot. You claim victory over a few hills at what cost? Your image has been tarnished internationally. After 65+ years of enmity with India, you have not only lost land but your own sovereignty as an independent nation has been thrown out for your internal damage that your country was unable to control. The only achievements you people feel proud of, is that of China. Because your country is simply incapable of making any of it's own decisions. Any decision made by islamabad has resulted in loss of territory, loss of respect internationally and to cover it up by brainwashing generations of pakistanis that have been fed with hatred towards minorities as well as Indians. The only reason why India and other countries are worried about pakistan possessing nukes is because you can't even control your damn country! Hell you point fingers of secessionist movements throughout India, failing to realize that almost all have them have died down. Unlike yours, which actually went on to being an independent country. You people are delusional (not all) but most. And the only way forward, is to stop living in the past.

Lol What makes Indians think that we want to stop India from being a shupppaaa duuppaa world power, go ahead, solve kashmir and leave us the hell alone :cheers:

so who wants to go along with Pakistan. we don't even consider your country for anything better

Just so you know your so called friend up north was not to happy with your stay in Central Asia. Too bad you have to make tough decisions. Its not easy as it gets. China has been very active so their reports of your actions will get to us before taking off. Our influence in Afghanistan is there so we are quite secured.

fearing of 120 nukes ( arey mai to darr gaya)

sell them to kabadi wala atleast u will have some money to spent ..

I did my little pakistani neighbor. pakistan needs India more than India needs pakistan. We're fine with the status quo of Kashmir. You guys are still scratching your heads on how to get Siachen and Sir Creek, while the rest of us have moved on :lol:
The airbase in Fakhor is enough to keep an eye on you guys though ;)

i smell inferiority complex

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom