What's new

India, Russia to study building USD 25 billion pipeline

95% of indus river course is through Pakistan with only 3% in india.

Tell me who has more rights over the water flow

India and China. Because you know it starts from Tibet, Jammu Kashmir and Himachal.

No I dont see why It should not see the light of day. After all we have IWT which has survived 3 wars

India did not stop water. SO why should Pakistan ?

by IWT you surrendered waters of beas, sutlej and ravi to India... half of your Punjab became water less... Lahore lost ravi... bahawalpur became desert... water meant for your Punjab was diverted to Rajasthan by IG canal..

We are surprised how IWT lasted so long

by IWT you surrendered waters of beas, sutlej and ravi to India... half of your Punjab became water less... Lahore lost ravi... bahawalpur became desert... water meant for your Punjab was diverted to Rajasthan by IG canal..

We are surprised how IWT lasted so long
Thats how it works u give up something to get something

95% of indus river course is through Pakistan with only 3% in india.

Tell me who has more rights over the water flow
Pay transit fee for that 3% course... or find alternative course

if you had not genocided 14% sikhs in punjab... you would have got more water for west punjab... you drove sikhs from their land but sikhs took most of the water from west punjab... lahore is nothing without ravi river

your ravi river lost all its water...

lahore-pakistan-april-24-pakistani-gypsy-children-playing-in-the-dry-DYRA1C.jpg
8137332685_457812ebe9_b.jpg

Genocided? Do you know the meaning of the ter ? And any official source to claim that. Please dont quote Indian biased source
your
Before Independence there was around 14% sikhs and hindus in Pakistan, now your future generations will have to deal with an unsympathetic eastern neighbor... Instead of sharing God's earth you became selfish... this is divine justice

Husnain says groundwater is fast running out. “Pakistan is one of the most water-stressed countries in the world.Itis rapidly heading towards becoming a water-scarce country now. The per capita water availability has dropped below 1,000 cubic metres as compared to 5,650 cubic metres in 1947. In India, water availability per person is around 1,600 cubic metres.In major European countries,it is twice as much,” he says.

http://tribune.com.pk/story/934786/pumped-dry-water-table-dangerously-low-in-lahore/

http://awaztoday.pk/News_Protest-against-water-shortage-in-Lahore_1_33706_Political-News.aspx

Before Independence there was around 14% sikhs and hindus in Pakistan
You used the word GENOCIDE. Where is the Genocide of Sikhs in Pakistan ? A normal transition towards India doesn't count as that where sikhs live in majority. Now if you don't provide me with evidence, I will report you post as baseless Accusation with the intent of trolling

f you had not genocided 14% sikhs in punjab.

@Oscar @waz @Aether I m reporting this guys for making fasle claim on Pakistan's Sikh community genocide that he claims

Back
Top Bottom