What's new

India, Russia ink S-400 missile system deal

In exchange for reducing iran oil, india was given permission by the U.S
We don't need permission from US not now. Not historicallly.
Only those who have tried to milk US in the past & were their bitch talk like this. Atypical.

Dad - "Arre beta exam mein pass hue...??"
Son - "Papa padosi ka beta fail hua...."
We didn't bend under pressure during the WMD saga as well & later on as well.

When you have a team of diplomats who don't seek foreign citizenship...
When you have a political class which could be corrupt but national interests are paramount...
When you have a REAL democracy... and a democratically elected head of state...
When you have a single Center of power...
When your Army is known to be guided by established rules...

Things like this happen...
Wonderfully put. Specifically the 1st point. :yes4::yes4:

We don't need permission from US not now. Not historicallly.
Only those who have tried to milk US in the past & were their bitch talk like this. Atypical.

Dad - "Arre beta exam mein pass hue...??"
Son - "Papa padosi ka beta fail hua...."
We didn't bend under pressure during the WMD saga as well & later on as well.

Nope,,, permission

I am telling you what happened

You asked the U.S to go easy
You whined about your problems

And I repeat in exchange for cutting iranian oil they gave india permission to india to buy s400
This is india position now

Oh.. Really. Nice.

Weren't you arguing that Indian wont get S400 or sanctions are already in place or CAASTA is the name of the sanctions or India will reduce oil from Iran etc etc few weeks back.

Do you make any informative posts? Like at all?

One, there is no sanctions yet. Two, that's it.

@WebMaster

Can you please at-least trim posts like this?

Hold your fvcking horses. It is not us who are making claims about sanctions. It is your own master US which has promised to sanction those who purchase Russian military equipment. Also, it is the US which is looking for another oil supplier for India LOL

The decision to sanction will be taken in light of how well the Indian's do on their other chores such as reducing Iranian oil exports, and I suspect the devil will be in the detail. Should America issue a one-time waiver, it will almost certainly use it as leverage to court India into the role laid out for it by its master, as per the American National Security Strategy. What better country to use as a distraction in the so-called 'Indo-Pacific' than 1.4 billion slumdogs high on nationalism.

Let wait and see, i think US don't, because India is US puppet to contain China @BHarwana :disagree: you're just assuming/spreading rumors nothing else @BHarwana :crazy::crazy::crazy:

The U.S is setting india up as its stooge in the region and especially against china..

The U.S is not thst concerned about s400 it dosent really effect the U.S

The U.S at the moment wants india kowtowing the U.S line on iran

Nope,,, permission

I am telling you what happened

You asked the U.S to go easy
You whined about your problems

And I repeat in exchange for cutting iranian oil they gave india permission to india to buy s400
This is india position now
then why fresh warning yesterday evening ?

then why fresh warning yesterday evening ?

Because it still wants to give the message to other countries

But behind the scenes the U.S gets what it wants

Think about it this way
Pressure on Russia is hurting Russia so s400 deal wont threaten the U.S nor fix Russian problems

The U.S for simply allowing india to spend its own money gets wide ranging concessions on iran

Back
Top Bottom