What's new

India, Russia ink S-400 missile system deal

ahh the foolishness in its purest form, you did not disappoint me. :cheers:
I am not fool I am enjoying every moment of this deal being signed and now India will have sanctions from USA. What use is S-400 because this will only bring trouble for India and money for Pakistan :D

I am not fool I am enjoying every moment of this deal being signed and now India will have sanctions from USA. What use is S-400 because this will only bring trouble for India and money for Pakistan :D

You changed your narrative ?
First you said deal never will be signed.
Now that its signed, now you are telling us to wait for sanctions ?
Please tell us exact time frame when will US sanctions kick in exactly ?
Because by each passing day and no sanctions will make you look even more foolish than today.

reserve 2 bln only left
Go beg for bailout, leave s400 now

S-400 is already doing the damage to India the threat if sanctions is crashing the Indian markets this very sad and very bad for India.

S-400 can defend ballistic missiles bit can it also defend economic missile lol. Very sad and very bad for India.

Oh.. Really. Nice.

Weren't you arguing that Indian wont get S400 or sanctions are already in place or CAASTA is the name of the sanctions or India will reduce oil from Iran etc etc few weeks back.

Do you make any informative posts? Like at all?

One, there is no sanctions yet. Two, that's it.

@WebMaster

Can you please at-least trim posts like this?

Oh.. Really. Nice.

Weren't you arguing that Indian wont get S400 or sanctions are already in place or CAASTA is the name of the sanctions or India will reduce oil from Iran etc etc few weeks back.

@WebMaster

So is India life free of sanctions now ? :D

Oh.. Really. Nice.

@WebMaster

ignore @BHarwana he is baseless troller when its come to speak on iindia matter, and btw congrat for S-400 deal @ranadd :angel:

d5ahqO9.jpg
Divine move

A giant leap by India, after Rafle now it is SU400.

One must give credit to their politician and diplomats for keeping in hand both Russia and US in hand.
Master stroke. Rafales with MKI's backing them under the cover of s400 would be more than lethal to Pakistan airforce . I haven't still added their migs and mirages

With our indigenous radars and S-400 we will see everything from missiles to aircrafts.

Yes its declaration of war!!
If egypt or jordan had gotten such weaponry from russia , israel would have bombed them by now .I think it will take india around 5-7 years untill they have rafales and S400.

Back
Top Bottom