What's new

India, Russia ink S-400 missile system deal

66083378.jpg

Aadmi hoon aadmi se pyar karta hu :bunny:

Although you have no proof lets assume you are right.

So chahbahar - Tick, S-400 - Tick , in exchange or just oil reduction, i must say is a very good deal for India.

Chabahar has been made near useless with U.S sanctions and U.S presence in Afghanistan

Your already facing havoc with rising oil prices and your bowing to U.S pressure to reduce oil

You whining allowed the U.S to release pressure on s400 deal for pressure on iran

This is fact

:lol: India will also buy oil from Iran. India is not some banana republic which can be bullied into changing its policies to suit a foreign power's interests.

The problem with oil imports is insurance. If the insurance companies aren't willing to cover the oil being imported from Iran to India, it becomes risky for Indian oil companies. But India and Iran are working to find a way around. Long term solution of course is a submarine pipeline from Iran to India.
wo to ab se nazer a raha hai bhai .:lol:
India wants trade deal with US primarily to keep me happy: Trump
http://www.rediff.com/business/repo...primarily-to-keep-me-happy-trump/20181001.htm

India Is Cutting Imports of Iranian Oil to Zero in November

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...s-of-iranian-oil-to-zero-in-november-jmhy95z8

Nope, consider this

Pakistan hates india, we will target it and counter it regardless

China faces a threat from india, arguably China realises india is being set up as a stooge against China

S400 and any other indian system is as much a threat to China as it is Pakistan

China also understands that working with and strengthening Pakistan means india always has a armed gun pointed at its head

So when I say China and Pakistan will work together to counter indias s400 utilising China's own S400 it almost guaranteed

The S400 has been bought by China to counter US and allied forces, Indian border is a by-product. You really think they will let you, Pakistan, access on how to beat the S400???? And they will let you chaps use the S400, for idiocies you chaps may commit without their knowledge.

Hilarious. Say, do you give access to China to your nuclear weapon systems? Since you know China is very important to counter India?

The S400 has been bought by China to counter US and allied forces, Indian border is a by-product. You really think they will let you, Pakistan, access on how to beat the S400???? And they will let you chaps use the S400, for idiocies you chaps may commit without their knowledge.

Hilarious. Say, do you give access to China to your nuclear weapon systems? Since you know China is very important to counter India?

No, what I am saying is China knows what works and what dosent against its own inducted system

S400 is a threat to China and the best way to counter and control the indian stooge will be to ensure Pakistan keeps india under threat/control

With india getting the s400 in a few years its a no brainer that Pakistan and China will work together to counter it

But I was thinking Russia would not sell this system thanks to the stronger Pak-Russia-China alliance?

Why would we stop Russia from milking india?

Our interests have just aligned with Russia

India is still a cash cow for Russia

Nope, consider this

Pakistan hates india, we will target it and counter it regardless

China faces a threat from india, arguably China realises india is being set up as a stooge against China

S400 and any other indian system is as much a threat to China as it is Pakistan

China also understands that working with and strengthening Pakistan means india always has a armed gun pointed at its head

So when I say China and Pakistan will work together to counter indias s400 utilising China's own S400 it almost guaranteed

China being best friend will move there S-400 systems to pakistan - india border, to counter and nullify indian S-400. So no worries to pakistan, now you can sleep peacefully, goodnight.

Last edited:
i am 100% sure this is all bs drama! and india wont get nything

China being best friend will move there S-400 systems to pakistan - india border, to counter and nullify indian S-400. So no worries to pakitan, now you can sleep peacefully, goodnight.

No like any other weapon we will try to counter it

Back
Top Bottom