What's new

India, Russia ink S-400 missile system deal

In exchange for reducing iran oil, india was given permission by the U.S
There is no news about permission from US, just speculations yet.
Last evening only US issues fresh warnings for signing S-400 deal wih putin.
Yet today we have a deal.

We will get to know in coming days how US reacts or let it go.

you must be really smoking something good, if you think the Chinese are going to tell you how to counter the S400. Its a strategic system for them.

Our S-400s are more advanced than Chinese ones anyway. Let them get some peace :chilli:

India and Russia are likely to sign over 20 pacts in areas ranging from defence, nuclear energy, space and economy today during the bilateral talks.

Another expected outcome of the summit is the joint India-Russia counter-terrorism exercise, Indra-2018, set to be held between November 18 and 28.

Another deal for space cooperation has been signed between Russia and India. An Indian monitoring station will be built near the Russian city of Novosibirsk in Siberia

you must be really smoking something good, if you think the Chinese are going to tell you how to counter the S400. Its a strategic system for them.

It’s how they cope. Logic dictates why would cheen buy and install such an expensive and important system and tell other countries how to counter it?

Aoa

I think the implications of Indian military having s400 have been discussed from various angles. i am certain that Pakistan has been working on trying to find the best countermeasures that maybe employed given all the geopolitical and socioeconomic realities and constraints we face.

Having said all that, the delivery will take some time, what I am more interested in is how the US will respond to this given they very specifically mentioned the s400 system very recently.

Whether the US would make an exception for India or follow their usual route (these days) of trying to force India using threats of sanctions and such. It seems somewhat unlikely but it may even be so that the Indians have already secured the blessings for the US behind the scenes, since they do have good lobbying there.

Anyways, the reaction (or lack thereof) of the US would become known much earlier than the delivery of the system, and I am interested to see how that plays out.

ggr6iyxmt9q11.jpg

Possibly?

But going down the more missiles, more nukes is definitely a option

Both China and Pak training against Chinese S400 to see what works and what dosent is also a good idea
more economic burden on pak to make counter to s400!! when is the last time the chinese allowed to access/share their best military tech??

Back
Top Bottom