What's new

India-Russia annual summit postponed for 1st time in two decades amid Moscow’s unease with Quad

I don't think both armies will de-escalate soon from the LAC.
let me give you short answers...
china cant deescalate even if want to now... one reason 29 and 30 August

And chinese call themselves next to USA, but cant really fight and won a war.... what kind of this state is? just a paper tiger and with only one move on 29 and 30 August their entire army went into hiding just shows that there are many cry babies who were not on that bus....

PLA still holds vast swathes of territory in Depsang and other areas that were previously held by India.
anyone having basic geographical knowledge will say this is fake... whats next? chini cant do anything about AP and Sikkim.... hahahah
China is moving in Bhutan, Nepal and AP as well.
neutralized everywhere... nothing to worry about...
Reports of Chinese help for the Naxals and Northeaster Insurgents are very hot.
they never succeeded in past and nothing in store for future...
There are a lot of knots to open before things will normalize, if ever,
almost never and this decoupling must be faster that it is

let me give you short answers...
china cant deescalate even if want to now... one reason 29 and 30 August

And chinese call themselves next to USA, but cant really fight and won a war.... what kind of this state is? just a paper tiger and with only one move on 29 and 30 August their entire army went into hiding just shows that there are many cry babies who were not on that bus....

anyone having basic geographical knowledge will say this is fake... whats next? chini cant do anything about AP and Sikkim.... hahahah

neutralized everywhere... nothing to worry about...

they never succeeded in past and nothing in store for future...

almost never and this decoupling must be faster that it is
What so ever you have answered your media says otherwise.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom