What's new

India Responds To The Gwadar Port Transfer

Agreed. But you didn't have 4 wars and two decade long terrorism. And many things. Running India is not easy. Jut think of diversity in people and then think what India has achieved.

Making a common consensus is the biggest challenge for us. And add to that Democracy. A single person can stop a multi-national company with his/her freedom of speech.

This is exactly why India will never surpass us. India is not a country, it's a union of different people that are glued together like European Union is. India will break up within the next 50 years.

Agreed. But you didn't have 4 wars and two decade long terrorism. And many things. Running India is not easy. Jut think of diversity in people and then think what India has achieved.

Making a common consensus is the biggest challenge for us. And add to that Democracy. A single person can stop a multi-national company with his/her freedom of speech.

Depends on your standard, Korean war definitely can be counted as war. The skirmish with Vietnam and India can be argued as wars. In the past 65 wars, China have indeed fought wars, it is just that our military is strong enough to keep the trouble outside our border.
The India problem is very complex and I will admit that I can't really think about a fast and reliable way to solve it. The best I can say is that if India can stay together for a few hundred years, there maybe a chance for a culture merge to occur.

Handing out portions of it's sovereign property to China is not new.

China is being asked to manage this deep water strategic port because the last ones PSA were inept at it possibly because their interests lay elsewhere , as for any other sovereign property transfer I am unaware except for a border settlement agreement in '62 which saw us getting 1958 sq km of lands without ceding anything that we controlled :azn:

Read and enlighten yourself on the issues which you know nothing about

This is exactly why India will never surpass us. India is not a country, it's a union of different people that are glued together like European Union is. India will break up within the next 50 years.
You are not the first one to say this, certainly won't be the last.

We have been here for 5000 years. If you want to see Indian influence in China, you can find it everywhere.

But you will hardly see Chinese influence in India.

But e don't rub it on your face. Because we are taught to respect others.

And I for one, respect Chinese, I don't care whether you respect India or Indians.

Because you are just one person in 1.3 billion people.

In my world of research, its called Outlier, Insignificant data. A Zero. Doesn't prove anything.

And by the way, Zero was given by India. :D

Depends on your standard, Korean war definitely can be counted as war. The skirmish with Vietnam and India can be argued as wars. In the past 65 wars, China have indeed fought wars, it is just that our military is strong enough to keep the trouble outside our border.The India problem is very complex and I will admit that I can't really think about a fast and reliable way to solve it. The best I can say is that if India can stay together for a few hundred years, there maybe a chance for a culture merge to occur.
Well buddy that's the beauty of India, even after facing worst and strongest forces, for centuries we are still here. And we will be here, for centuries to come. We are resilient people.

We just don't give up. Its in our genes. Come what may. In history of civilizations few centuries are nothing but a second. We were ruled by invaders and Britishers, we are again free.

And we even made them our allies. Look at our relations with Muslim countries and UK even after they no longer rule us.

We just don't care. That's how rational civilizations behave. They forgive and forget. We learn from our history, our mistakes, and we move on. We don't dwell in Past.

You may see it as a weakness, I see it as our strength.

Just the difference of Perception. Relativity in Play. :enjoy:

You are not the first one to say this, certainly won't be the last.

We have been here for 5000 years. If you want to see Indian influence in China, you can find it everywhere.

But e don't rub it on your face. Because we are taught to respect others.

And I for one, respect Chinese, I don't care whether you respect India or Indians.

Because you are just one person in 1.3 billion people.

In my world of research, its called Outlier, Insignificant data. A Zero. Doesn't prove anything.

And by the way, Zero was given by India. :D

Both you guys are right. Indian civilization was around for thousands of years and have wide spread influence, including Buddhism into China.

But he is also right that British created the Indian nation. So its a misunderstanding between the term civilization vs nation.

Both you guys are right. Indian civilization was around for thousands of years and have wide spread influence, including Buddhism into China.
But he is also right that British created the Indian nation. So its a misunderstanding between the term civilization vs nation.
Nation is a term that is found few centuries ago. China's boundary wasn't the one it has now, is it ?

Do you think China is artificial ?

You had your course of history, we had ours.

So I don't discuss this as it is not a topic. People have discussed it to death. Even died tried to remove our civilizations. We are just tough bunch of people. Our borders might change, but people won't.

World has to accept this reality. Ancient and medieval world learned. Its time for modern world to learn. :enjoy:

India is still the same nation between Himalayas and three seas, not like China spreading 3 times of the area outside the Great Wall, the historical boundary of China.

India is still the same nation between Himalayas and three seas, not like China spreading 3 times of the area outside the Great Wall, the historical boundary of China.

We gone through this many times and this is not the topic of this thread. But India subcontinent was compose of many historical kingdoms that do not regard itself as an empire. There was not a single kingdom or empire that control the majority of Indian landmass for a long duration of time.

Nation is a term that is found few centuries ago. China's boundary wasn't the one it has now, is it ?

Do you think China is artificial ?

You had your course of history, we had ours.

So I don't discuss this as it is not a topic. People have discussed it to death. Even died tried to remove our civilizations. We are just tough bunch of people. Our borders might change, but people won't.

World has to accept this reality. Ancient and medieval world learned. Its time for modern world to learn. :enjoy:

As I said, Indian civilization has been around for a while. Though today's Indian nation was created by the British, its continuation is because of its civilization. Without this civilization to backup the nation, India would have broken up a long time ago with its diversity of people.

where?

Budha? It has sth to do with Nepal, not India.

really, guru?

for 5,000 years:

1. for what those high caste indians have been wearing: Chinese silk

2. for what those high caste indians have been using: Chinese porcelain

3.for what indians having been eating: rice - first rice farming was documented in China, making its way to India through SE Asia.

4. for what Indians having been drinking: tea - first discoverd and planted in China. Indians even have copied the Chinese pronunciation of it to Hindi - "Cha". Don't forget orange / orange juice for that matter- first discovered, planted and harvested by the Chinese.

...heck lets not forget that Indians today are still using many ancient Chinese inventions, Chinese Fishnet, to name one, introduced to India by the first wave of Chinese migrants 1 or 2 hundred years ago - meaning prior to that, Indians even couldn't do fishing in a high-IQ way. :rofl:

It's a pity, though, amongst many things that Chinese could't civilise Indians (neither the English for that matter)is notablely how to make use of toilet paper invented by China for instance, or using chopsticks (high caste indians have been forced by the English to use Victorian cutteries instead; for those non-high caste indians, well, use your imaginations... :lol:)

...and that was after toothbrush, perfume, shoes(particularly important as Indians were used to go bare-footed as English historians noted when they arrived in India), zippers, soap, mechanic clocks, poker, chess, standardised national exams, civil service, etc. etc. a loooooooooong list of high IQ Chinese inventions in almost very facets of pre-modern and modern life that India has been using, copying, taking advantages of till today.

Nuff said for the starter?

but master, Indu valley civilisation died thousands years BC, mind you.

After that there has been Indian "civilisation" no more. The masters of "Indian" "civilisation" are Persains, Arabs, Turks, Moguls, and English. :lol: Don't foeget even gandhi, the fatehr of india, was shocked only several decades ago in South Africa that he was called "Indian" - a totally allien concept to him. : and they now talk about "1000s year old" "Indian" "civilisation" :rofl:

and Buddhism was from Nepal. The dude travelled to india...

The India problem is very complex and I will admit that I can't really think about a fast and reliable way to solve it. The best I can say is that if India can stay together for a few hundred years, there maybe a chance for a culture merge to occur.

:woot: Are you high, what are you injecting yourself with nowadays :omghaha:

but master, Indu valley civilisation died thousands years BC, mind you.

After that there has been Indian "civilisation" no more. The masters of "Indian" "civilisation" are Persains, Arabs, Turks, Moguls, and English. :lol: Don't foeget even gandhi, the fatehr of india, was shocked only several decades ago in South Africa that he was called "Indian" - a totally allien concept to him. : and they now talk about "1000s year old" "Indian" "civilisation" :rofl:

and Buddhism was from Nepal. The dude travelled to india...

But India did developed a complex caste system. That is created by Hindus and its part of today's Indian civilization. We need to give credit to where credit is due. So you might regard the caste system as oppressive. But to them, that is the cornerstone of their civilization.

Back
Top Bottom