What's new

india requests Pak Army to stop artillery firing along LoC

So it seems Pakistan gets attacked by India and Iran gets attacked by USA simultaneously. Very interesting.
We want to shut down your terror network, as an Indian i love Pakistan and terrorism is coming in between us...:smitten:

He will be a loser if he fails to win the election, otherwise you proved that Pakistan got scared and returned the pilot within a single day....
ahhahaha what we do with pilot ? scared ? we bomb your country with air force we fire missiles on your fighter jets we beat your pilot and we are scared :lol::lol::lol: only indians can come up with this :rofl: agly ne gaand main missile thook diya or scared tha :agree:

You will say jai shree ram too, if our barrel is pointing towards your head, that is what happened on night of 27...
yeah we seen the might on morning 10am at kashmir on 27 feb . TBH i was worry before 27 and i was not expecting imran khan will do it . but i was wrong Pakistan stand strong .

You intervened in modi's election stunt, he is one serious man, he wont let Pakistan go for free...

It is not only Modi, but you and many other Indian posters, as well, who are a continuous source of entertainment for Pakistanis. Thanks for that, particularly during the month of Ramadan, when otherwise glucose levels become quite low.:p::p::p:

We want to shut down your terror network, as an Indian i love Pakistan and terrorism is coming in between us...:smitten:

It is not so-called "terrorism", but Kashmir.

He will be a loser if he fails to win the election, otherwise you proved that Pakistan got scared and returned the pilot within a single day....

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

You intervened in modi's election stunt, he is one serious man, he wont let Pakistan go for free...
he is serious man and rest of world have jokers leaders? wow what an idia sir ji . i think imran khan is more serious then modi .
mango
purse
digital camera
email in 1988
achy din
15 lakh
currency change
i can not count how many blunder a serious man did in 5 years

It is not only Modi, but you and many other Indian posters, as well, who are a continuous source of entertainment for Pakistanis. Thanks for that, particularly during the month of Ramadan, when otherwise glucose levels become quite low.:p::p::p:

It is not so-called "terrorism", but Kashmir.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
i f we not return pilot they will say we torture him we are barbarians as we did in 1999 . we were scared and that is why we fired missiles on 6 locations shot down a fighter jet and i dont know what if we not scared .:lol:

BTW pakistan returned iranian solders with in 3 days
indian pilot with in two day

Janaab mein aapse bhout chota hun, aur haan aap haste rahiye or khush rahiye, gabhrana nahi hai....
bhai jan ap bhi khush raheen or hansty raheen .ghabraaty to kab ke mit jaaty ustaad ji . pakistanis kuch bhi ho sakty hain per darpok nhi hain .apko bhi ye manna chayee yehi sach hai .

bhai jan ap bhi khush raheen or hansty raheen .ghabraaty to kab ke mit jaaty ustaad ji . pakistanis kuch bhi ho sakty hain per darpok nhi hain .apko bhi ye manna chayee yehi sach hai .
I appreciate that, my last 3 generations have served India and i know the difference between victory and defeat, its the people sitting in High command, thats it, they think army is some sort of a toy that can be used to sooth their egos...

I appreciate that, my last 3 generations have served India and i know the difference between victory and defeat, its the people sitting in High command, thats it, they think army is some sort of a toy that can be used to sooth their egos...
thats nice to know . i hope you join my group of people who belive in free kashmir as a sovereign country and good relations of neighbors . war will not take us anywhere but destruction . i was perfect peace loving person until modi come to power and make me a hater like him . you can read my posts before and after 2013:angel:

no not for free its gonna cost you people alot if you try
We will see how long you can take it, 70 odd years and you are dragging yourself down the road, we have 926 years...

thats nice to know . i hope you join my group of people who belive in free kashmir as a sovereign country and good relations of neighbors . war will not take us anywhere but destruction . i was perfect peace loving person until modi come to power and make me a hater like him . you can read my posts before and after 2013:angel:
Sir, Kashmir is a source of water and hence vital for our existence, how can we just leave it, it will kill our people, a lot more than what a war could, can never give up Kashmir, its vital for the crops we grow, the food we have, the water we drink, and this cannot be assured if we give them a separate country or give it to you, we dont want to be at anybody's mercy, and we wont ever be...

Back
Top Bottom