What's new

India remains world's number 1 Arms importer

Well, no one cares how many weapons India buys because Indians will never have a chance to use them. All the weapons India imports just sits in the warehouse and rust.

Money well spent !!!

I think the real use of weapon is not to use it it should be for only to scolding or we can say darane dhamkane ke liye

Why does this news mean indigenous production has failed? It is possible for the tow to co-exist simultaneously. India shouldn't have to wait around for home made solutions especially not in these unpredictable times. India is a relative new comer to the arms Market so give her time but rest assured India's time has come and the future will prove this.

The only difference between india and Pakistan is that India has the $$$ to buy whatever they want- if you could, you would regardless of domestic arms industry. Personally I'm elated at this news- India is getting the best.

Why does this news mean indigenous production has failed? It is possible for the tow to co-exist simultaneously. India shouldn't have to wait around for home made solutions especially not in these unpredictable times. India is a relative new comer to the arms Market so give her time but rest assured India's time has come and the future will prove this.

The only difference between india and Pakistan is that India has the $$$ to buy whatever they want- if you could, you would regardless of domestic arms industry. Personally I'm elated at this news- India is getting the best.

You must be working as an Arms exporter sale agent for Western Defense Industry. Yes please convince India to spend all her money on buying Western and Russian Arms.

I don't think so, We will definitely use all weapons. :bunny:

---------- Post added at 05:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

Vikrant03.jpg

:cheers:

Photoshop pics is what India calls 'Indigenous stuff" ????

You must be working as an Arms exporter sale agent for Western Defense Industry. Yes please convince India to spend all her money on buying Western and Russian Arms.

Trolling like a faggot :tdown::tdown:

Indian friends -

You will die convincing Haffiz but he will still not agree with youo coz thats not his intention.
So stop wasting your time. Its not worth it.

You will die convincing Haffiz but he will still not agree with youo coz thats not his intention.
So stop wasting your time. Its not worth it.
Lol So true.....

Its the 1st time I saw a senior member act so childish.every project starts as pics!If I give you a picture of a chinese ship you will say its not a pic.But because its indian its a pic.get your indian centric mind off of you.your crazy

Back
Top Bottom