What's new

India rejects USA F-35 offer

Now this article clearly mentions that FGFA will be inducted after 2020 ,it is a answer to those who were saying that it will be inducted somewhere around 2017-2018

Any way good decision by india

IOC is planned for 2017/18, FOC normally 1, or 2 years later, but it will mainly depend on Pak Fa development status for engine, radar and weapons.

The major nightmare IAF is set to face is the integration of completely different sytems into the total frameowork.I dont think the IAF should procure the f-35(s) at all. The FGFA jointly being developed with russia can fulfill role while guarenteeing a complete tech transfer. The american systems are bound to have restrictions and limited access to the tech. In short..."its really not worth it"

The major nightmare IAF is set to face is the integration of completely different sytems into the total frameowork.I dont think the IAF should procure the f-35(s) at all. The FGFA jointly being developed with russia can fulfill role while guarenteeing a complete tech transfer. The american systems are bound to have restrictions and limited access to the tech. In short..."its really not worth it"

Agreed.

American tech always comes with strings attached.
The least India wants is to become dependent on America for electronic and arms upgrade. As a respectable power, as it already is, the only way forward is through self research and developement and by producing indigenous technology and equipments. This is the real way to obtain full understanding and independence of without the strings.

Last edited:
Now this article clearly mentions that FGFA will be inducted after 2020 ,it is a answer to those who were saying that it will be inducted somewhere around 2017-2018

Well I think you have to understand that PAKFA and FGFA are different so its right that we induct FGFA after 2020 but russia will start production of PAKFA from 2015-16 and we will induct it from 2017-2018 i hope its clear now

India is buying PakFa as well..which would start inducting around 2018.These are the FGFA which will be inducted around 2020

US should stop interfering in Asia, as their strategies has failed in last 5 decades in Asia.

Female KGB agents is good job!

haixiachinafbf596036a25ba1a7fc0f123c3c02579.jpg

Last edited:
India has no money and is waiting for Russia to had out TU stealth jets

guys does any one know of russian stealth TU jets. there were tu-95 bear and ty-160 black jack. they were long range strategic bombers but definitly not stealth.

money is not a problem any more.

@Hafizzz care to elaborate on which stealth jets u r talking abt?

I don't think reject is right word.

precisely, the title should be , India gracefully denied the US proposal to join JSF....

The Article state that , we(India) can not have two similar project running that's to after allotting money for first project...

I agree with you............. We dont have money, and are waiting for Russia to help us.

And we are getting lots of Arms from USA in form of Aids....... I agree with you.

Nope,i dont agree with you.Indian have money but they have no technology needed in 5th gen stealth aircraft so they choose to collaborate with russian in fgfa and buy pakfa.

Back
Top Bottom