What's new

India Rejects 'Exit' Strategy for Afghanistan

Fully agreed.

Thank you

You never know. Just last year, one commenter in a Guardian website was making fun of rape and it turned out there were victims of rape who read that.

You never know who reads these. No need to dig up trauma.

Looking at the comments here, I can understand why there is an epidemic in our part of the world, people use stories that are very personal to score cheap shots, whether they be Pakistani or Indian.

I ain't your husband I like women,chicas.. Broads,ladies .. Go fiiiinnnddd aaa hhhuuusssbbbaaannddd...

It seems your education is not enough to facilitate you understand grade 2 English.:lol:
Go fetch yourself a bacchebaj talibani and cool off. :lol:

Looking at the comments here, I can understand why there is an epidemic in our part of the world, people use stories that are very personal to score cheap shots, whether they be Pakistani or Indian.

I was about to say the same

Thank you

It seems your education is not enough to facilitate you understand grade 2 English.:lol:
Go fetch yourself a bacchebaj talibani and cool off. :lol:

Hey man

Chill

He is not attacking you.

So back off

Do you really want to get loads of warnings?

Which investment are they talking about?

If they could not stabilize and rebuild the country, its already wasted. There are no half measures here. You do it to the full or its not done.

In the hindsight, Taliban were never US enemies. If US wanted to engage with them, a situation could have been exploited without spending trillions of dollars. But that was not the objective. The objective was to gain foothold in strategic part of Asia with 'nation building' as a side show for fools and cheer leaders.

There are around 300 ITBP personnels deployed in Afghanistan

That is not "troops" on the ground. Trainers and troops are big difference, I was a trainer in Afghanistan post 2001 does that mean Pakistani Gov had troops/foot on the ground... NO!

That is not "troops" on the ground. Trainers and troops are big difference, I was a trainer in Afghanistan post 2001 does that mean Pakistani Gov had troops/foot on the ground... NO!

You still have that avatar on?

Wut :blink:

Good so their hue and cry is actually giving signals of a Final Taliban victory.

Corrected it for you.

Waky Waky:lol: , Indian forces are already stationed over there and are protecting our investment and consulates.
Indian Forces? There's only the Indo-Tibetan Border Police, not the army!

In this situation india is like. Meri bhi sun lo.
In this situation Pakistan is like, humari koyee nahi sun raha! WTF is going on?? :fie: :cry:

Indian Forces? There's only the Indo-Tibetan Border Police, not the army!

In this situation Pakistan is like, humari koyee nahi sun raha! WTF is going on?? :fie: :cry:
Indeed funny. You too is not a reply its reaction. Aka missile.

All roads to kabul lead from Islamabad..

India just wants to make sure that Afghanistan doesn't return to the chaos it experienced in 1990s.

We both know that many nations stand to lose if this happens.

in my point of view, you can call them anything but not cowards.....no way..... i mean, does indian army dare facing US+ nato army with a simple AK47 and a few rockets, i bet you cannot........ yes i agree they killed people sometime innocent too, but its war man.... people get killed in war... i too, don't agree with their too hard, out of islam, philosophy of islam but for that i caanot call them cowards...

Terrain plays crucial role in war,

Can the same Talibanis fight US in open grounds? No.

I am not denying that they are good gorilla fighters, but we have to take all factors into consideration.

Biggest example for my theory is Mujahids failing to achieve their aim in Kashmir in 1990s; remember these same mujahids fought Soviet forces fiercely in Afghanistan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom