What's new

India refuses vital aid from Pakistani charity

This statement is quite questionable as india is not able to prove her allegation against jamat ud dawa or mr saeed at any level.

Even US offered a 10 million bounty for anyone who can offer some credible evidence to implicate saeed in 26/11 which was a good opportunity for indian government to earn some money to build some much needed toilets but no proof ever came as it doesn't exist.

Besides authorities could have inspected the trucks and would have removed any banners etc showing from where it came and divide it among needy but no they wont do it as modi Sarkar wants to punish kashmiries for their demand of right to self determination. such policies will only increase Kashmiri hatred towards india.
Nothing is proven against Modi. Then why Pakistanis always say that modi is terrorist ? Is it because muslims only care for muslims ? I mean selective approach.

@Albatross is it not enough that you guys have killed 166 people in mumbai. now why send them again to Srinagar to conduct similar bloodshed. haven't you already got enough india blood in your hand?

We should have let the aid come in....and arrested the truck drivers. They'd have become terrorists anyway.

Did/Will PAKISTAN accept Indian aid help?

Now, we will get answer....... it's about J&k, both country will never accept any aid from other..

by the way, India have enough power to help our people.... We will always help our Kashmiri people..

Bhai........................ Could i Post here pakistan toilet issue?????
Jiske ghar sheshe ke bane hote hai dusron ke gharo me pathar nahi pheka karte janaab

Bhai I am saying we can settle scores later but at the time of crisis we should have big heart to accept though Indians capable to carry out relief operations effectively which we actually did... I would have rejected as the source of relief is JUD not Pakistan gov ....

This is for marketing
They never offered help to uttarakhand or other places when there was flood
Not that we need it but pointing out who is doing the selective relief....
Secondly,yesterday the gop was asking for international aid for its Kashmiri victims,so Azad Kashmir needs this relief more than Kashmir does....

Thirdly,accepting relief from a terrorist organization as JuD(by UN) would be disastrous......

So thanks but no thanks
Having said this the GoI should allocate more funds for the victims

This statement is quite questionable as india is not able to prove her allegation against jamat ud dawa or mr saeed at any level.

Even US offered a 10 million bounty for anyone who can offer some credible evidence to implicate saeed in 26/11 which was a good opportunity for indian government to earn some money to build some much needed toilets but no proof ever came as it doesn't exist.

Besides authorities could have inspected the trucks and would have removed any banners etc showing from where it came and divide it among needy but no they wont do it as modi Sarkar wants to punish kashmiries for their demand of right to self determination. such policies will only increase Kashmiri hatred towards india.

Much of the attack of 26/11 was planned in pakistan. We had handed over possible evidences we had. The rest are to be collected by pAkistani investigators. If they are so naive to find anything or military pressure againt fair investigations. Who knows.

Its not vital
For a hungry person even a loaf is very vital the problem with Kashmiris is people who are taking decisions on their behalf are totally indifferent to their sufferings.

Much of the attack of 26/11 was planned in pakistan. We had handed over possible evidences we had. The rest are to be collected by pAkistani investigators. If they are so naive to find anything or military pressure againt fair investigations. Who knows.
This isn't answer to my question if you guys had even a shred of an credible evidence why didn't you guys gave it to US and claim bounty of 10 millions.

We did arrest Saeed and other accused but had to release them because India couldn't provide us any evidence that could have been used as evidence in court.

Last edited:
Vital???
O my god!!! Im dying plz someone call 000.... ask Musharraf and bhutto bring the vital aid plz!!!! India plz accept the Vital aid.... im dying.....ahhhhhh:eek::eek:

For a hungry person even a loaf is very vital the problem with Kashmiris is people who are taking decisions on their behalf are totally indifferent to their sufferings.

This isn't answer to my question if you guys had even a shred of an credible evidence why didn't you guys gave it to US and claim bounty of 10 millions.

We did arrest Saeed and other accused but had to release them because India couldn't provide us any evidence that could have been used as evidence in court.

India can oly provide evidence found on our soil. We can only give leads. Leads are to be followed and converted into evidences by Pakistanis. Lol US bounty was for capturing Hafiz, not for providing evidence.

They will smuggle weapons & weed into india in the name of relief aid...
as they were doing for all these decades

Indians refusing aid they need based on ego. What a fail. We were helping your poor and you refused us because you wanted to be supa pawa

Back
Top Bottom