What's new

India refuses vital aid from Pakistani charity

yes we have a problem with your ego..becuas you dont have the right to reject this aid which is not for you but for kashmiries..and kashmir is not a part of india..so who are you to reject this aid.. if there is an ego problem with india then why dont you help them..help them or let us help them...and standing on our feet is our problem first you should take a look on your poverty level...even if our country getting aid from others is not a logic to reject aid for needy people..who are dying from flud and helpless....you cant reject somthing for a land which is even not yours...rejecting aid for your countrt india is acceptable but for kashmir..no
and i guess jamat o dawa could be helping them even if india dont allow us to do this

Only thing coming to my mind after hearing all this is " nanga nahayega kya aur nichodega kya "

yes we have a problem with your ego..becuas you dont have the right to reject this aid which is not for you but for kashmiries..and kashmir is not a part of india..so who are you to reject this aid.. if there is an ego problem with india then why dont you help them..help them or let us help them...and standing on our feet is our problem first you should take a look on your poverty level...even if our country getting aid from others is not a logic to reject aid for needy people..who are dying from flud and helpless....you cant reject somthing for a land which is even not yours...rejecting aid for your countrt india is acceptable but for kashmir..no
and i guess jamat o dawa could be helping them even if india dont allow us to do this
very big rant...............
we will do what is liked by us....you cry all you want....

Back
Top Bottom