What's new

India receives 1.7 lakh PPEs donated by China

It's not an either or situation. One can appreciate help where given and still be able to criticise where faults exists.

Blindly praising is synchopathic and blindly blaming is affirming biases. Relations between states are multi-faceted, there need not be congruity on all of them.

Here comes the Damage control team.

Indians never criticise anyone except China. I have never seen indians Criticise France or Rafales they bought. But Indians are always criticising Chini mall as third rated and wont work kind of BS.

Im pretty sure if any country other than China sent you all these medical equipments, Indians would be on cloud nine singing how they have the best of best , out of this world technology.

So Yes a well deserved Big Slap on you Indians.

Here comes the Damage control team.

Indians never criticise anyone except China. I have never seen indians Criticise France or Rafales they bought. But Indians are always criticising Chini mall as third rated and wont work kind of BS.

Im pretty sure if any country other than China sent you all these medical equipments, Indians would be on cloud nine singing how they have the best of best , out of this world technology.

So Yes a well deserved Big Slap on you Indians.
Thank you for the 'damage control team' moniker, made me chuckle.:sarcastic:

No, Indians do not exclusively bash China, maybe the posts on this forum have skewed your perspective on this matter. Surely, you must agree, there is scope to acclaim or criticise where necessary. It cannot be an either-or approach.

Accordingly, by your line of reasoning, last year when the relations between our countries soured and GoP took the decision to discontinue all trade but after a certain time allowed the imports of essential medicines from India, does that imply a "big slap" for all the Pakistanis?

Clearly that would be ludicrous, each interaction is to be judged on its merits and that's how states conduct foreign relations. One need not draw congruency for each case.

Last edited:
Thank you for the 'damage control team' moniker, made me chuckle.:sarcastic:

No, Indians do not exclusively bash China, maybe the posts on this forum have skewed your perspective on this matter. Surely, you must agree, there is scope to acclaim or criticise where necessary. It cannot be an either-or approach.

Accordingly, by your line of reasoning, last year when the relations between our countries soured and GoP took the decision to discontinue all trade but after a certain time allowed the imports of essential medicines from India, does that imply a "big slap" for all the Pakistanis?

Clearly that would be ludicrous, each interaction is to be judged on its merits and that's how states conduct foreign relations. One need not draw congruency for each case.

Indians alway chuckle when you slap them out of their bollywood dreams.I do understand your predicament.

Nothing has skewed my prespective on this matter but rather you have turned a blind eye where your fellow countrymen have been on a troll fest bashing china for third rated chinese quipment, making billions during a pandemic.

I do agree criticizing something for a certain benefit is important but rather criticizing ,Indians have been Bashing Chinese equipment only. I dont see Indians Bashing Russia or France or Israel or America while you buy billions of dollars of weapons and equipment from them. So is this being naive or just plain hypocricy where you bash, smear and insult a single country in the name of constructive criticism.

Im sure you guys would be high singing praises for any country other than China donating you medical equipments to save indian lives. You cant call Indian hypocricy as constructive criticism.

Are you grateful to us when we send you polio makers :azn:

China "Donated" these PPE to India.

Care to explain, when did Pakistan receive polio makers as donation from India?

Some about approximately 60m$ worth of commercial sales, the US Gov donated 100m$ worth of supplies to China in February, we did not send a camera crew like China.

what donation you are talking about?

Ma wants his biggest customer to start shopping again..
or he knows that indians only brag and have no way to control this virus and if they dont help india the virus wont go away and keep spreading throughout the world!

or he knows that indians only brag and have no way to control this virus and if they dont help india the virus wont go away and keep spreading throughout the world!

Indians have their own way to control the virus!!!

maxresdefault.jpg

Taiwanese say people in China can't afford eggs and are amazed by instant noodles cause we'd never seen one, do you believe their claim?

PLA needs to go over and smack these idiots on the back of their heads, twice.

Back
Top Bottom