What's new

India: Real-time satellite info to help border forces check intruders

show me one pritvi photo of solid fule motor.

What happened to usual plume analysis? Or did you see two 35 kN liquid fuel engines anywhere in that pic ? :lol:

It's a solid fuel missile, as confirmed by various reports.

The PDV booster uses solid propellants which have high burn-rates and can function effectively in temperatures ranging from minus 40 degrees to 50 degrees celsius above zero. An operating paradigm such as this requires special casting for the propellants developed by DRDO’s High Energy Material Research laboratory (HEMRL). PDV is also designed to have a shelf life of 10 to 15 years and its motors have a high margin for safety while retaining quick reaction capability – all of which contribute to it being a ready to use package slaved to an automated launch mechanism.

http://www.delhidefencereview.com/2...cessfully-demonstrated-drdos-pdv-interceptor/

needs tracking before shooting with asat.

:lol: For a satellite in GEO ?

Geostationary sats are the one tracking you,by the way which missile have 36k range to shoot a geostationary object. Oh i forgot,anza has.
gAnza has altitude of ruhani takat it surely can bring down a Geo object (object in case failed space program of certain country citizen don't understand what satellite is)

Geostationary sats are the one tracking you,by the way which missile have 36k range to shoot a geostationary object. Oh i forgot,anza has.
36k is easy range because in space there is no air drag so easy to hit GEO.

Both are solid fuel...
but it still slow because it is small and thick. so fule burn is not good. less speed. not good for job.

Yawn moron, keep your BS to yourself.

It already demonstrated HTK.
more indian propaganda.

real truth is pdv program is big fail. it started in 1999. but still not deployd. big question why???

here some info below.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Ballistic_Missile_Defence_Programme#Development

i have quote imporatint part below

The Prithvi Air Defence (PAD) is an anti-ballistic missile developed to intercept incoming ballistic missiles outside the atmosphere (exo-atmospheric). Based on the Prithvi missile, PAD is a two-stage missile with a maximum interception altitude of 80 km (50 mi). The first stage is a Solid fuelled motor while the second stage is Liquid fuelled.

see above. now @gslv mk3 lies are expose. so why troll.

even more detail below

Liquid fuel propelled first stage with two propellants and oxidisers, solid fuel propelled second stage with gas thruster.

now @gslv mk3 more lies exposed.

after this major fail. india desided to go with new system.

Advanced Air Defence (AAD) but that is difrent topic for difrent day.

right now i have proved my case. some trolls trying to defame me with lies. but they always fail.

36k is easy range because in space there is no air drag so easy to hit GEO.

but it still slow because it is small and thick. so fule burn is not good. less speed. not good for job.
36k range is an easy range for only anza markX. Rest of them will take days to reach that deep .

lol at least this false flagger made me chuckle...with not caring a bit to use more subtle subterfuge like the other false flag veterans we all know....just outright spam 100 china flags in a post lol.

Carry on folks. Real talk about this topic lies elsewhere in the internet anyway ;)

Back
Top Bottom