What's new

India: Real-time satellite info to help border forces check intruders

Dumbfck forever, if we can place a satellite in orbit we can take it down too...

BTW, by Beekhari do you mean this ?

Pakistan on the verge of seeking IMF bailout, experts claim

Stupidity is not a crime, but don't use it for your own advantage.

ASM-135 ASAT

Operation Burnt Frost

Outside View: SM-3's ASAT triumph

Russia tests anti-satellite weapon, PL-19 Nudol - Washington Times
Actually asat weapons are far more easier to materialise than ABMs,later have to dealt with quite unpredictable moving object and also give to dealt with decoys and counter measurements. Where sat are having highly predictable path and no decoys or counter measurements. Only many field expert god @Dark Lord Forever will think other wise,even chinese asat is actually a slightly modified anza missile.

Actually asat weapons are far more easier to materialise than ABMs,later have to dealt with quite unpredictable moving object and also give to dealt with decoys and counter measurements. Where sat are having highly predictable path and no decoys or counter measurements.
easir then abm maybe but not really easy. requirs many years and lots of money. not everyone can do it.

Only many field expert god @Dark Lord Forever will think other wise,even chinese asat is actually a slightly modified anza missile.
very funny. i have good sense of humor so i find this very funny.:-) a thanks for being funny.:tup:

easir then abm maybe but not really easy. requirs many years and lots of money. not everyone can do it.

very funny. i have good sense of humor so i find this very funny.:-) a thanks for being funny.:tup:
Which part do you found as funny?

looks like you are not knowing about china's space power.

chinese asat outline

aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zcGFjZS5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL2kvMDAwLzAyNi85MTEvb3JpZ2luYWwvc2F0ZWxsaXRlLWNvbGxpc2lvbi1ibGl0cy1mZW5neXVuLTEzMDMwOGMtMDIuanBn

images

news-graphics-2007-_442288a.jpg

entire launchpad for asat in china.

unbenanntdpam170sql.png

again more reading less bollywood.

http://spacenews.com/u-s-official-china-turned-to-debris-free-asat-tests-following-2007-outcry/

http://www.globalsecurity.org/space/world/china/asat.htm

heard of Multi Object Tracking radar ?
big deal. any radar can be multi tracking with minor software change.

speaking of radar world's largest radar in china.

radio%2Btelescope%252C%2BComet%252C%2BChina%252C%2Bpyramid%252C%2Bsphinx%252C%2BMoon%252C%2Bsun%252C%2BAztec%252C%2BMayan%252C%2Bvolcano%252C%2BBigelow%2BAerospace%252C%2BUFO%252C%2BUFOs%252C%2Bsighting%252C%2Bsightings%252C%2Balien%252C%2Bradar%252C%2B%2Bgod%252C%2Bspace%252C%2Btech%252C%2BDARPA%252C051.jpg

PDV HTK interceptor ?
i have heard about liquid engine red fuming slow prithvi missiles. so?

Which part do you found as funny?

this part
even chinese asat is actually a slightly modified anza missile.

looks like you are not knowing about china's space power.

Ah...more cheerleading.

big deal. any radar can be multi tracking with minor software change.

It's about the range, stupid. That's a radar we use for tracking space debris.

i have heard about liquid engine red fuming slow prithvi missiles. so?

PDV is solid fuel. Another failed try by a moron. Now what about HTK ?

BTW way it's not 'red fuming slow'. Red fuming nitric acid is the name of the oxidiser

speaking of radar world's largest radar in china.

That's called a 'radio telescope'. :lol:

entire launchpad for asat in china.

As of 2017, there is no pad there.

It's about the range

1 you didn't mention long range

2 china has many longer range radars

3 multi object tracking is not a big achivement

PDV is solid fuel.

solid fuel? right. right.

prithvi-ii-missile_650x400_51455605626.jpg

12Prithvi.jpg

by the way what kind solid mix is that? vedic cow dung solid motor? :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

BTW way it's not 'red fuming slow'
it is red fuming and very slow. not useful for interception role.

That's called a 'radio telescope'. :lol:
also doubles as passive radar.:P

As of 2017, there is no pad there.
soon. just wait and watch.

solid fuel? right. right.

Did I say PDV or Prithvi, moron ?

PDV missile

card_1486876594.jpg

also doubles as passive radar.:P

Sure, while being non steerable :lol:

1 you didn't mention long range

So ? Is google banned in your hellhole ?

china has many longer range radars

Again, so ? MOTR is enough to track LEO satellites.

multi object tracking

It's the name of the radar doofus, not the achievement.

soon. just wait and watch.

Your earlier screenshot was from 2014...:lol:

We are doing a mistake here,yeah we know that asat can be materialised by india,russia, uncle ji etc. But only china has demonstrate in the real world,let assume the scenarios china using theirs asat against india,then we are nothing left with retaliation. Asat cant be developed in a day,it needs missile and successful tests to validate its reliability. In my opinion we too should do some test firing in this field.
the militarization of outer space is prohibited, i believe shooting a satellite also comes into it. BTW imagine the debris it will create ranging from few inches to thousands of pieces & they won't spare anything in between their orbit.

the militarization of outer space is prohibited, i believe shooting a satellite also comes into it. BTW imagine the debris it will create ranging from few inches to thousands of pieces & they won't spare anything in between their orbit.
Baby everything is fare in war,chines have demonstrated it multiple times,u can't expect a fare game from bully like china. In war time scenarios china will shoot down our says without a second thought,so what will do then? Do you want india to cry in UN ? No one will give a helping hand. I need my country to have credible asat capabilities,in the event of destruction of our rec sat by china,we should do a brutal retaliation to theirs space based assets.

real-time my a$$.. for real-time to work you need a fixed orbit high res geo satellite or a thousand hindu satellites with 9km swath width in low orbit :D

Back
Top Bottom