What's new

India re-balancing Pak ties to open path to Eurasia

Google it ... It's not so uncommon.
Thanks, I spent my time googling BS because you were too lazy to back up your own point. Yes, I'm very well aware of India granting MFN status to Pakistan (which it's considering revoking, though you can google that). I'm also aware of Pakistan not granting India MFN status, but there are very good reasons why, none of which appear to have anything to do with the Kashmir issue.

Read this: https://www.dawn.com/news/1291684

We gave you MFN status. Did pakistan reciprocate ? No.

Pakistan wants only kashmir. Let them try to take it...lol
you can read this too

Thanks, I spent my time googling BS because you were too lazy to back up your own point. Yes, I'm very well aware of India granting MFN status to Pakistan (which it's considering revoking, though you can google that). I'm also aware of Pakistan not granting India MFN status, but there are very good reasons why, none of which appear to have anything to do with the Kashmir issue.

Read this: https://www.dawn.com/news/1291684

you can read this too
I was hoping you will post something like this. A 2016 article.

I will give you another clue to begin exploring again. India granted MFN status to Pakistan in 1996. Find it, there's a lot of literature available since that time. It will be too hard for me to educate you about your own country.

I was hoping you will post something like this. A 2016 article.

I will give you another clue to begin exploring again. India granted MFN status to Pakistan in 1996. Find it, there's a lot of literature available since that time. It will be too hard for me to educate you about your own country.
Did you even bother reading the article? It explains why Pakistan cannot realistically grant MFN status to India and the points are still relevant today unless you have proof that trade between the countries has balanced in 2 years.
What point are you even trying to make? I didn't doubt India giving MFN status to Pakistan.

I don't live in Pakistan, so I'm not an expert on its history but if you claim to know better then you can either prove it or shut it.

Yet another example of my usual take on this govt learning how the world works after four years.

After causing enough damage, James Bonds are silent.

We gave you MFN status.

Rofl its titled as MFN, in actuality its NTBOTN [Non-tariff barrier on this nation]. No bank access, no contract making, huge visa problems. What is its favoured for when a businessman has zero access.
Bohut bada ch****a would call MFN when most of the products are smuggled.
MFN was given in 1978 and withdrawn year by year with now not much left there. Pakistan allows more Indian products even with a negative list. Apart from that BS DTH and cinema prints via Dubai, which help earn indians millions from Pakistan. You can revoke it also as you need excuses but its as good as dead.

Let's assume Pakistan sponsors terrorism and separatist movements in Kashmir and the rest of India.
If India was to use CPEC for transporting goods to Afghanistan and Central Asia, even without officially endorsing the OBOR, Indo-Pak ties would gradually increase. Coupled with other methods of enhancing bilateral trade, the economic ties between the countries would easily reach a point where it would not be in Pakistan's (or India's) best interest to try to destabilise their neighbour through terrorism and other means. Therefore if India is serious about peace in the region, it will need to look past the issue of Kashmir and work towards a resolution through first warming ties with Pakistan instead of using the Kashmir issue as an excuse to avoid dialogue.

Then lift the ban on Indian trucks to Afghanistan via wagah border. Also Afghani trucks are allowed one way trade with India. These trucks after unloading their goods at Wagah have to return back empty. They are not allowed to carry Indian goods. These isolation strategies to punish and control the trade does not help anyone. Except for China and Afghanistan, Pakistan trade with its immediate SAARC neighbours excluding India did not vary much from past decade and stood between 2 and 3 billion dollars. If you look at SAARC countries excluding Pakistan, bilateral trade with India has doubled in past decade from 8 billion to 18 billion. Lost opportunities for Pakistan.

Regarding India cooperating with Pakistan is concerned India was always asking for land routes via Pakistan to central asian countries. There was no need for India to finance Chabahar port in Iran, if only Pakistan was cooperating with India in reciprocal basis. Now that we have alternative path to trade, you guys are mending your ways. Better late than never. We do owe it to people in our countries which are still considered as third world, to make a peaceful neighbourhood. You can see the chart below, how SAARC countries are trading with each other and there is synergy and reciprocity, which will uplift everyone involved including Pakistan.

Pakistan trade with her neighbours constitute about 26% of its total trade with the world. China plays a dominant role in it. If you exclude Afghanistan, Pakistan has trade deficit with its immediate neighbours China, Iran and India.

Saarc-640480.jpg

@my2cents

ITni fikar hai for our trade then why did India refuse to give Pakistan access to Nepal and Tibet[China]? India should first reciprocate and give Pakistan access to the East. Shut This BS on MFN and open a bank in PAkistan for bilateral transactions. No benefit for Pakistan to give access to India whereas it blocks Pakistan access into its own country and others.

are aap ki tarakki ka raz yahi potassium hai , 70 sal se potassium kha kha kar itna progress kar lia hai ,
aap hamare parosi ho zarurat ho to hum aur bhej denge , waise aap ko to america wala pasand hai .:usflag:

@my2cents

ITni fikar hai for our trade then why did India refuse to give Pakistan access to Nepal and Tibet[China]? India should first reciprocate and give Pakistan access to the East. Shut This BS on MFN and open a bank in PAkistan for bilateral transactions. No benefit for Pakistan to give access to India whereas it blocks Pakistan access into its own country and others.

kashmir ka solution man lo sab kuchh thik ho jayega .:welcome:

thank you for accepting the obvious for India.

As for Pakistan we are not developed country yet but we give hard time to super power USA now and then. Just imagine once we become developed country.

are janab phool ko khud pata nahi hota uske andar khushboo hai , waise hi aap developed ho aapko pata nahi . :enjoy:

rahi baat hard time dene ki to isme koi shaq nahi ki aap ke samne america ki koi hasti nahi .aap sari dunia ko hard time de rahe hai .

India has no option but to make peace with Pakistan.

isme koi shaq nahi

are aap ki tarakki ka raz yahi potassium hai , 70 sal se potassium kha kha kar itna progress kar lia hai ,
aap hamare parosi ho zarurat ho to hum aur bhej denge , waise aap ko to america wala pasand hai .:usflag:

kashmir ka solution man lo sab kuchh thik ho jayega .:welcome:
Bhai inhe potassium ki Nahi calcium ki sakht zarurat h !:P
Inka ilaj to hmare paas h ,direct calcium milega inhe:cheesy:

Both nations need friendship and peace the hatred and bloodshed needs to end we both need to move forward the world is leaving us behind while we are both stuck on the same old grounds. I really hope that both nations at-least come to some sort of terms and peace, small steps lead to bigger steps.

Both nations need friendship and peace the hatred and bloodshed needs to end we both need to move forward the world is leaving us behind while we are both stuck on the same old grounds. I really hope that both nations at-least come to some sort of terms and peace, small steps lead to bigger steps.

Well said. SAARC participation and trading with its neighbours will help in improving relations. Terrorism is another major concern affecting our countries prosperity.

Graph3-1.png

Source: Global Terrorism Index, 2016, Institute for Economics & Peace

The GTI score is based on the relative impact of terrorist incidents by accounting for the number of incidents, fatalities, injuries and total property damage.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom