What's new

India raises objections over China-Pakistan Economic Corridor

Water is our business.....same water goes through both countries from a common source...if 1 country hogs onto water (a resource in case you dont know) it is our business if it doesnt reach our land....

Apparently common sense isnt common in india trying to compare water to land use?
Same way land is our business.

If you know anything about matter, You'd know that it was a reply from Indian side to Chinese rhetoric of boundary disputes.

Your own Indus water commissioner accepted that India has followed IWT till date, and has never violated it, so there goes your claim of hogging onto water. And yes i know it's a resource. I'm an engineering graduate not Madarssa graduate.

Apparently you'd like to read about political science before commenting about common sense in international matters. Common sense is earned by education and experience in constructive things, Not by blowing stuff up in name of religion.

All of it, what you said makes no sense as to why did you quote me in the first place acting all smart, which you clearly are not. You quoted me in a post which was not directed to you, and you did not even read prior post to that which would have calmed down your troll ego.
Don't quote me if you haven't read the whole conversation before.

Actually, Do not quote me at all. I'm done wasting my time on wannabe troll kings like yourself.

Facepalm for all the Indians who were saying that Indians do not have any issues with CPEC. Man its really getting hard for them to digest this :D

Same way land is our business.

If you know anything about matter, You'd know that it was a reply from Indian side to Chinese rhetoric of boundary disputes.
india trying to take a jab at China? :rofl:

I'm an engineering graduate not Madarssa graduate.
Yea I have met more engineers on PDF than in my life so no need to get overly proud of a common degree....As for madrassa graduate....I see you said it like you despise it when you never have been in one :rofl: Typical logic down the drain comparing something which you lack knowledge about is something a Madrassa graduate might not even do.... :enjoy:

Your own Indus water commissioner accepted that India has followed IWT till date, and has never violated it, so there goes your claim of hogging onto water. And yes i know it's a resource. I'm an engineering graduate not Madarssa graduate.
Not at all the topic of this thread....As per your mentality this shows you arent smart enough to stick to the topic at hand :coffee:

All of it, what you said makes no sense as to why did you quote me in the first place acting all smart, which you clearly are not. You quoted me in a post which was not directed to you, and you did not even read prior post to that which would have calmed down your troll ego.
Don't quote me if you haven't read the whole conversation before.
The need for you spit out shit just shows you mindset...

I quoted you on the land policy but overly pompous person like you dragged IWT ...and call the other not smart :rofl:

Is that how they teach you in engineering? Cant outsmart them spit venom and call them not smart to lick your wounds??? :rofl:

Another evidence to prove that Hindutva never was or ever will be reasonable, they were, are and shall remain the enemy of our people, who ought to be dealt with accordingly.
Congrats for being stuck in 1950s. Good for India. :)

And ya, its Pakistan who refused LoC as International border. If it had been, India wont have talked bout other side of Border. So dont cry now if we play as per ur decisions.

india trying to take a jab at China? :rofl:

Yea I have met more engineers on PDF than in my life so no need to get overly proud of a common degree....As for madrassa graduate....I see you said it like you despise it when you never have been in one :rofl: Typical logic down the drain comparing something which you lack knowledge about is something a Madrassa graduate might not even do.... :enjoy:

Not at all the topic of this thread....As per your mentality this shows you arent smart enough to stick to the topic at hand :coffee:

The need for you spit out shit just shows you mindset...

I quoted you on the land policy but overly pompous person like you dragged IWT ...and call the other not smart :rofl:

Is that how they teach you in engineering? Cant outsmart them spit venom and call them not smart to lick your wounds??? :rofl:

Dont know bout other things but its true, Engineers in India are like goat and lamb heards. India produces 15 Lakh Engineers ever year.

Facepalm for all the Indians who were saying that Indians do not have any issues with CPEC. Man its really getting hard for them to digest this :D
Its protocol. U need to understand diplomacy first for that.

India actually has no problem with the economic corrider. U wud be fool if u think this corridor will be a threat for India coz its planned to be built in next 15 years and india will be miles ahead in this time period.

Our problem is Corridor going thru G&B which we officially have our position clear on. It was Pakistan who refused to make LoC as International border. So ideally Whole Kashmir including G&B, AK, J&K, Ladakh is internationally and officially claimed by India. So its a protocol to state our position.

@Neemo neemo register your complain in GHQ section.
Thanks, And if you could read and delete that post of mine, You could have replied me in inbox as to why that warning message, just like you warned me.

And you did not need to delete that whole post, you could have just deleted that message to Webmaster only since it was off-topic but necessary. At least you could have left the reply part for that poster, it took me quite bit to reply.

And guess what, He already reported me for the post which you deleted. Is that funny or what?

@Emmie Could you please tell me where is that GHQ section?
Give me a link maybe.

Its protocol. U need to understand diplomacy first for that.

India actually has no problem with the economic corrider. U wud be fool if u think this corridor will be a threat for India coz its planned to be built in next 15 years and india will be miles ahead in this time period.

Our problem is Corridor going thru G&B which we officially have our position clear on. It was Pakistan who refused to make LoC as International border. So ideally Whole Kashmir including G&B, AK, J&K, Ladakh is internationally and officially claimed by India. So its a protocol to state our position.

I know it is a useless protocol and how much 'significant' it really is.

And lol who really cares how much far ahead or back India will be in 15 years...Seriously bro ? this CPEC is exclusively for Pakistani and Chinese interest and how beneficial it will be for Pakistan's economy in years to come. This is what, we are discussing on Pakistani forum and believe me, we are now very touchy about this CPEC.

I know it is a useless protocol and how much 'significant' it really is.

And lol who really cares how much far ahead or back India will be in 15 years...Seriously bro ? this CPEC is exclusively for Pakistani and Chinese interest and how beneficial it will be for Pakistan's economy in years to come. This is what, we are discussing on Pakistani forum and believe me, we are now very touchy about this CPEC.
Our problem is it goes thru Kashmir which is a disputed territory. Its our legal right to protest. So dont lose sleep over the protests.

Looking from the Indian perspective they actually do have a right to protest as they have a claim to our Gilgit-Baltistan region along with AJK. Its not such protests that should concern Pakistan but the actual threat of India using BLA and other stooges to disrupt this project.

These objections are of no value. Nothing will Change. Definitely tension and proxies between Pakistan and India will increase.
Good luck to Aman Ki Aasha

India is crying fool. Seriously, when J&K and Gilgit Baltistan are under administrative control of Pakistan, how the hell complaining about the route of an economic project make sense? I mean, they can't just dictate development policies even if J&K and GB may be considered as disputed terrirtories.

Back
Top Bottom