What's new

India-Qatar LNG deal at $10-12 poses challenge to Pakistan

So what gave me away as an Indian??

And man, aren't you the smart one. I mean you want to extract general profit from your family regardless of your relations....perhaps you do not understand the concept of 'family', where we come from, our family is everything, we do not earn profit from them and our family does not take undue advantage of us.

And you have literally failed to grasp the concept of Muslim Ummah, it's not even your fault. Maybe, educate yourself about it?

By family I meant kinship...or like cousins, second cousins etc...you won't give them concessions on businesses if it is a regular thing (like your second cousin buys from your shop every weekend..also LNG contract and shoping from shop is different)...In simple terms, Pakistan and india are doing business with qatar ...where does Ummah comes to play?

Stop making fool to the People .... INDIA DEAL WITH QATARI GOVT of LNG DIRECTLY.... the player btw PAKISTAN LNG DEAL ARE FAKE COMPANY ... QATAR GOVT or any Qatari Org have nothing to do wit hthat FAKE limited company running by some ****** ... btw PAKISTAN LNG DEAL is already another CORRUPTION scandal....

Please, nominate any one from the world for sake of comparison!
One i can nominate much more... infact a mufti with 13 years of islamic educationhas more knowledge then him... and more reliable..

India was the 5th largest importer of LNG according to 2013 LNG report. (Japan 87.3- million tons, South Korea 36.8, China 14.8, Spain 14.2 & India 14 million tons). Big buyers always carry more weight during the negotiations. Therefore it is not realistic to compare with Indian price. If we can get any where close to $14 -15 per million BTU, we would have done well.

Though it is natural that India would be importing more gas since it is a larger country. But wholesale vs retail comparison, when it comes to India vs Pakistan, does not apply. I strongly doubt there should be a difference of more than a dollar or so in prices for both countries. And if there is a greater price difference and this price difference continues, some big fish might actually be looting the country.

Back
Top Bottom