What's new

India puts up 'Death Trap' at border, Pak sees RED

Indians have not claimed that it is 100% foolproof. Only some Pakistanis are trying to make it sound that way, as a sort of anticipatory bail for future terror strikes.

hey I didn't say anything, I was just replying to this,, if you disagree talk to this guy not me:

Death trap.. Yes... 100% eradication of the pests... Surely not..After all, how else will our RR guys get the needed target practice.

As I said I am not talking about one or two incidents but pre 9/11 momentum.

hey I didn't say anything, I was just replying to this,, if you disagree talk to this guy not me:

I was completely agreeing with him. It is not foolproof. When he told you that, you told him to tell that to Indians. Which is when I pointed out that Indians don't need to be told that, it is some Pakistanis who need to be told that.

I was completely agreeing with him. It is not foolproof. When he told you that, you told him to tell that to Indians. Which is when I pointed out that Indians don't need to be told that, it is some Pakistanis who need to be told that.
Let me say again, " I am not talking about one or two incidents but pre 9/11 momentum."

article-0-0DB763AF00000578-94_964x639.jpg

Border fence, visible from the space.

Sala kon kehta hay Apnay Pakistan main light nahe hay :chilli:

GOI had made huge investment..... IA had to take lot of hardship while constructing this fence..... Tough weather... firing from across the boarder.... and threat from terrorists....Now its the time to reap the benefits......

And this time, the CRPF didn't even have to go hunting. Seems like the terrorists came to the CRPF camp, tried to attack it, and got dispatched to hell.

By the way, Zubin Mehta is supposed to perform a "peace concert" in Kashmir today. The separatists have called for a boycott of the function, and a shutdown of Kashmir. They just don't want to see Kashmir returning to peace and normalcy, since it gives a lie to their narrative of Kashmiris being oppressed by India and all that BS.

Mate, I'm aware of the Concert. Kashmiris are smart people and for sure they are not going to support these Separatists Leaders on this. These leaders have almost lost ground in Kashmir. Insha Alla! slowly and steadily Kashmiris will return to main stream and peace will prevail.

Mate, I'm aware of the Concert. Kashmiris are smart people and for sure they are not going to support these Separatists Leaders on this. These leaders have almost lost ground in Kashmir. Insha Alla! slowly and steadily Kashmiris will return to main stream and peace will prevail.

they are doing their parallel concert called haqeekat-e-kashmir and its a separatist brainchild and will start half an hour earlier than zubin mehta concert

Kashmiris used to be cool about music and all but they are becoming increasingly in tolerant off late,,,,,,all the ppl that come to debate on tv from kashmir display that intolerance

Pakistani go all the time to kill your soldiers lol. I don't need to. If Pakistan gets its money right and really decides to fund Kashmiris and khalistanis then you will see.

As if you were not funding and supporting both these militancy . You failed miserable in both cases .

Hopefully in few years time we will be back on our feet. Indians on its Knees already economically without any of our problems lol so pathetic.

Wet dream . No substance .

India won kargil politically. Pakistan won militarily lol.

Ya .... because you are able to hold a single peak while all others are recaptured by India ...... :lol:

His statements were politically motivated.

He is the PM of your country . Surely holds much wait than a keyboard warrior .

As if you were not funding and supporting both these militancy . You failed miserable in both cases .

Ya .... because you are able to hold a single peak while all others are recaptured by India ...... :lol:

their hopeful few years haven't yet arrived and they have been dreaming those times since 1947

they are doing their parallel concert called haqeekat-e-kashmir and its a separatist brainchild and will start half an hour earlier than zubin mehta concert

Kashmiris used to be cool about music and all but they are becoming increasingly in tolerant off late,,,,,,all the ppl that come to debate on tv from kashmir display that intolerance

Kake, i'm also aware of it. We are a democratic country and let them organize whatever concert they want. I thank J & K govt. for allowing them to do a parallel concern, as it exposes there double standards. How did you come to the conclusion that Kashmiri don't love Music and are not tolerant??? Does the people whom you saw on TV, are representatives of Kashmir?? :cuckoo:

they had special kashmiri shawls to ward off the cold in their famed single high peak.............:taz:

Kake, i'm also aware of it. We are a democratic country and let them organize whatever concert they want. I thank J & K govt. for allowing them to do a parallel concern, as it exposes there double standards. How did you come to the conclusion that Kashmiri don't love Music and are not tolerant??? Does the people whom you saw on TV, are representatives of Kashmir?? :cuckoo:

I have studied these things for a long time and religious in tolerance has shot up in kashmir,no doubt about it.........article 370 needs to go,,,,,,only way to deal with militancy is the way it was done in punjab but those times were diff as media was weak and police did whatever it felt like

they had special kashmiri shawls to ward off the cold in their famed single high peak.............:taz:

I have studied these things for a long time and religious in tolerance has shot up in kashmir,no doubt about it.........article 370 needs to go,,,,,,only way to deal with militancy is the way it was done in punjab but those times were diff as media was weak and police did whatever it felt like

I may agree with you on Bold part (Kashmiri Pandits). Apparently, I think its not only limited to Kashmir.

To remove article 370, we need a GOVERNMENT with SPINE. It's not that only Pakistan is sending Militants in Kashmir. There are Militants based out from Kashmir itself and they find supporter among the common people. When army does operation they hide among them and escape. I agree only way to deal militancy is just 'GUN THEN DOWN'.

I may agree with you on Bold part (Kashmiri Pandits). Apparently, I think its not only limited to Kashmir.

To remove article 370, we need a GOVERNMENT with SPINE. It's not that only Pakistan is sending Militants in Kashmir. There are Militants based out from Kashmir itself and they find supporter among the common people. When army does operation they hide among them and escape. I agree only way to deal militancy is just 'GUN THEN DOWN'.

yup and the second way is

1)remove article 370
2)let ppl from other areas go and settle in kashmir,buy land and properties

it will destroy militancy in a decade or so

Back
Top Bottom