What's new

India pressed to send troops in Maldives to resolve crisis

Lol like Indian troops will attack Chinese troops goodwills visit in Maldives presidential palaces.

we wont attack other country until they attach us, more ever i don't know why china is poking noes when India is called for help, Because china is Jealous of India and want to show show to the world that china is also present in the world map,

Well then India is very welcome to send the troops, as requested.

How is that going?
They won't send troops because a Chinese journalist warned them. They are obliging like a good dog.

India, Please stop talking big and please go ahead resolve Maldive's all issues and make this region a peaceful place.
There is no other country in this region, which can compete with Indian Might. Please go ahead show everyone how its done.

Well then India is very welcome to send the troops, as requested.

How is that going?
Nobody requested or decided to send any troops. The government said, we will put our air force and navy on standby to rescue our citizens who get stranded in Male if the situation takes an ugly turn.

India doesn't want to get their hands dirty over an Island. But the Chinese got their panties in a twist and Global warning times issued it's regular warning to India. :D It's amazing, you guys read that newspaper.

Hahaha..that is the best you can come with...try harder :lol:
I don't have to. Joker times is making it for you. Hot air. :lol:

Old Chinese habit hitting enemy from back. Never have guts to confront enemy face to face. Bloody backstabbers
Backstabbers? we kicked your arse while you try to run in front of your other soldiers, why don't you retaliate cow wards?:azn:. So Indian soldiers get kicked and remain silent? Is this how you train your Jawans? Cow wards?

wintersoldiers4.jpg

Nobody requested or decided to send any troops. The government said, we will put our air force and navy on standby to rescue our citizens who get stranded in Male if the situation takes an ugly turn.

India doesn't want to get their hands dirty over an Island. But the Chinese got their panties in a twist and Global warning times issued it's regular warning to India. :D It's amazing, you guys read that newspaper.

I don't have to. Joker times is making it for you. Hot air. :lol:
Globaltimes is enough to make Indians piss in their pants? Wow, we don't need soldiers, just journalist to deter these cowards. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yah, excuses as usual, deep inside India wanted to go supapowa mode, but what is stopping India I wonder? :D

They won't send troops because a Chinese journalist warned them. They are obliging like a good dog.
Their medias and politicians are now all crying out for Maldivian blood like some mad cow indiot. We are the only force protecting Maldivian sovereignity.

Backstabbers? we kicked your arse while you try to run in front of your other soldiers, why don't you retaliate cow wards?:azn:. So Indian soldiers get kicked and remain silent? Is this how you train your Jawans? Cow wards?
That video is proof how chini strikes in the back.

That video is proof how chini strikes in the back.
How are you supposed to kick an arse of a fleeing India is not from behind, if I kick from front, it wont be *** kicking, it would be ball kicking. So after kicking him, why no retaliation? You guys are afraid? :lol:

A barking dog seldom bites.
I agree, thats why a black dog is just barking at invading a sovereign nation. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I agree, thats why a black dog is just barking at invading a sovereign nation. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Started talking about the variety, hold your horses, we are not making any dish for you:rolleyes:.

Just tag me when Joker times make another warning. It's funny to see you bunch going over board with every comment. ;)

Their delusion comes from inventing history. Since they are embarrassed of their past, they need to come up with a glorious fiction. Hijacking the name “India” is just a beginning. Most people got fooled by their deception and mingled the geographical India with their new India sh#thole of a country.

If they can get away with rewriting history, theybelieve they can get away with a lot more.
Haha... Well said, bro. ;)

Started talking about the variety, hold your horses, we are not making any dish for you:rolleyes:.

Just tag me when Joker times make another warning. It's funny to see you bunch going over board with every comment. ;)
Ouch, looks like I hurt somebody. =)

In September 2014, Chinese president Xi Jinping made a State visit to Male, whereby he called his host country as being a "string of pearls that God left on the Indian Ocean". He also promised to extend all help for the construction of the 'Male-Hulhule Bridge'.

This must really freak those indiots alot. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

In September 2014, Chinese president Xi Jinping made a State visit to Male, whereby he called his host country as being a "string of pearls that God left on the Indian Ocean". He also promised to extend all help for the construction of the 'Male-Hulhule Bridge'.

This must really freak those indiots alot. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

The only use for Maldives is a naval base. That will last 30-40 years until rising seas take care of it

even this form also now a days like Chinese News sites, usually Chinese are deleting a post if we post anything against them even if it's true, here they are issuing warning and Block us

you can't even send troops against Male because your investment in male is very heavy and if Yameen is not in power then you can't even think about Grabing land in Male

More ever we don't need to request you guys, we know what to do and when to do

so stop issuing warning to us and sit and watch

you can't accept the truth because your are Communist country which don't like other Good History

you first under stand the issue what we are taking about and if you can't don't post waste news

i know why you are interested in Male because if you can't keep Yameen in power then you will lose land grabbing in male, just like how you guys took 49y lease for constructing new hotel

grabbing the land is your interest in other country

what you think about your East Pakistan after we liberated from Pakistan named Bangladesh, is not that ok for you and read about 1988 Operation in Male
apparently you have enough time to reply but not enough time to explain

yeah east Pakistan blunder led to a destabilized nuclear headache in form of Pakistan..any neutral expert would say it was a disaster..

it would have been great move if india had unified it into west bengal

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom