What's new

India pressed to send troops in Maldives to resolve crisis

How are you supposed to kick an arse of a fleeing India is not from behind, if I kick from front, it wont be *** kicking, it would be ball kicking. So after kicking him, why no retaliation? You guys are afraid? :lol:
You chini can only strike from back you don't have guts to face enemy from front.

Did China warn again while I was asleep or maybe I was just dreaming about it, can't say for sure it's happens so often ..:D

Backstabbers? we kicked your arse while you try to run in front of your other soldiers, why don't you retaliate cow wards?:azn:. So Indian soldiers get kicked and remain silent? Is this how you train your Jawans? Cow wards?

wintersoldiers4.jpg

sovereignity.

Why are soldiers giving each other snow showers naked, are they gonna try to give Indian soldiers snow showers naked too?

win a war by arousing gay emotions...I like that, no war only weed and peace and sex..:rofl:

You chini can only strike from back you don't have guts to face enemy from front.
And yet you don't retaliate?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Such docile creatures, no wonder the Brits love you slaves.

Did China warn again while I was asleep or maybe I was just dreaming about it, can't say for sure it's happens so often ..:D
Nope, the Indians have been warning to invade Maldives multiple times tho, been waiting for the past 2 weeks. Nothing is happening when our ships are nearby it seems. Why are they afraid of a weak country like China, hmm I wonder.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Why are soldiers giving each other snow showers naked, are they gonna try to give Indian soldiers snow showers naked too?

win a war by arousing gay emotions...I like that, no war only weed and peace and sex..:rofl:
Yes, we gonna dunk some chapatis in snow and see them shiver. It seems Indians can't stand snow like us Chinis. Wow, training in snow without a shirt turns you on now? Calm down bhai, don't get a hard on. I know you like fair skinned people, but not our guys please. Keep to shooting bullets ok?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And yet you don't retaliate?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Such docile creatures, no wonder the Brits love you slaves.

Nope, the Indians have been warning to invade Maldives multiple times tho, been waiting for the past 2 weeks. Nothing is happening when our ships are nearby it seems. Why are they afraid of a weak country like China, hmm I wonder.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yes, we gonna dunk some chapatis in snow and see them shiver. It seems Indians can't stand snow like us Chinis. Wow, training in snow without a shirt turns you on now? Calm dkiown bhai, don't get a hard on. I know you like fair skinned people, but not our guys please. Keep to shooting bullets ok?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

That's good you trained your soldiers in snow showers, just in case your copied weapons freeze in the snow ..:D.

We ain't gonna shoot bullets at half naked monkeys frolicking in the snow, that would be a crime to monkeys...bhai

That's good you trained your soldiers in snow showers, just in case your copied weapons freeze in the snow ..:D.

We ain't gonna shoot bullets at half naked monkeys frolicking in the snow, that would be a crime to monkeys...bhai
Yah, North Asians like Koreans do it too. Is that giving you a hard on?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
south-korea-special-forces.jpg

Us monkeys? Bro that's reserved for Indians okay. Look at these monkeys below.:lol::lol::lol:

020915-tomfoolery-daredevils-janbaz-f.jpg

Yah, North Asians like Koreans do it too. Is that giving you a hard on?:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
south-korea-special-forces.jpg

Us monkeys? Bro that's reserved for Indians okay. Look at these monkeys below.:lol::lol::lol:

020915-tomfoolery-daredevils-janbaz-f.jpg
Ofcourse, you even copied you military on Koreans..makes sense bhai...:lol:

From what we had learned from Doklam. Chinese will increase its military presence and conduct exercise showcasing its join strike capabilities, while issue threats to India.

Upon seeing the might of the PLA, Indians finally recalled the nightmare and how her @ss got kicked during 1962 war. Indians pee on her pants decides to unconditional retreat while begging the Chinese not to confirm the India government had met all demands made by the Chinese. Face saved.

we wont attack other country until they attach us, more ever i don't know why china is poking noes when India is called for help, Because china is Jealous of India and want to show show to the world that china is also present in the world map,
Serious man, give me some of that shit that you're smoking.
You're seriously delusional.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom