What's new

India preparing for a possible two-front war with Pak, China'

there is a limit to how many troops china can bring onto himalayas to bear on its indian front. the tragedy is that even in case of a total war between china and india, the war wouldn't be total enough. this is why even before the war commences china must extend a lifeline to pakistan to provide massive and continuous support of materiel and even personnel and why china must rely more on missiles and its second artillery to gain more relevance in this war.
Dream on! The bottom line is that China will NEVER support Pakistan militarily in any future war. They didn't help them in 1965, nor 1971 or even Kargil. Heck, they didn't even give them a pie when Pakistan was begging them for aid to tide over their financial crises and instead had to go running to the IMF to bail them out! So much for the higher than the mountains 'friendship'. :omghaha:

So then, what makes you guys think that China will militarily support Pakistan in any future war? Get real and smell the coffee.

This is 21st century..n nobody is gonna fight sm1 else's war fr them!
aS SIMPLE AS THAT!

Indians cant survive without daily dose of war drumming indeed.

was this so informating comment required??
at least maintain the legacy of senior veteran......
whats wrong in preparing for the worst??...huh...dont knw y u cant survivr w/o flaming?

there is a limit to how many troops china can bring onto himalayas to bear on its indian front. the tragedy is that even in case of a total war between china and india, the war wouldn't be total enough. this is why even before the war commences china must extend a lifeline to pakistan to provide massive and continuous support of materiel and even personnel and why china must rely more on missiles and its second artillery to gain more relevance in this war.
:rofl:
dragon_gif.jpg

They couldn't even eject 30 PLA soldiers who invaded their territory and rolled them back by 20 kilometers, talk about two front war is just for their internal propaganda.

If you mess with Islamabad you will be missing with Beijing and vise versa. XD

71 and 99 tells a different story , although .

We live in the 21st century. Presently, China is as strong as it has never been Sir. Be careful what you wish for!

Last edited by a moderator:
We live in the 21st century. Presently, China is as strong as it has never been Sir. Be careful what you wish for!

So are most countries in Asia , as strong as it has never been .

So are most countries in Asia , as strong as it has never been .

Seriously? Are you trying to put China in par with the South East Asian nations? I don't think so. China is a global superpower now, the US tries its hardest to avoid a confrontation with China, let alone south East Asian state.

Seriously? Are you trying to put China in par with the South East Asian nations? I don't think so. China is a global superpower now, the US tries its hardest to avoid a confrontation with China, let alone south East Asian state.

No , my comment was w.r.t to India .

China may have the lethal hardware only second to that of USA, however China does not have the guts which only come from Y Chromosomes like the Americans.

Give a handgun to a girl to use it and then give it to a boy and see how differently the same arm is used. So what matters is who is using what.

If you mess with Islamabad you will be missing with Beijing and vise versa. XD

Remember what happened after OBL capture near the capital of Pak? China said similar things to what you posted above. We all know what has happened after that with US choppers entering your airspace and attacking your soldiers, Drone attacks and so on.

At the moment, there is no reason why China would attack India for or along with Pak. However, what we are preparing for is a scenario that is exactly the opposite. If ever there was a conflict between Ind and China, Pak being the trouble maker, as history suggest, will think its a great opportunity for a war.

We see China as a responsible country, its Pak that continues to be a worry with weak leadership, even weaker think tanks and flourishing islamic terrorism at its nucleus.

Remember what happened after OBL capture near the capital of Pak? China said similar things to what you posted above. We all know what has happened after that with US choppers entering your airspace and attacking your soldiers, Drone attacks and so on.

At the moment, there is no reason why China would attack India for or along with Pak. However, what we are preparing for is a scenario that is exactly the opposite. If ever there was a conflict between Ind and China, Pak being the trouble maker, as history suggest, will think its a great opportunity for a war.

We see China as a responsible country, its Pak that continues to be a worry with weak leadership, even weaker think tanks and flourishing islamic terrorism at its nucleus.

The Chinese say what they mean ,and mean what they say.

I'd like to remind you that India didn't wish to escalate the situation any further with China few days ago. And as I stated earlier, be careful what you wish for.

I'd like to remind you that India didn't wish to escalate the situation any further with China few days ago. And as I stated earlier, be careful what you wish for.

As if Chinese are masters of war :lol:

Chinese are a bunch of tradesmen who build copied pirated versions of every thing and also concrete jungles where no body lives.

The pirated versions of their defense toys are for the amusement of Chinese people , India can take on China in the Himalayas. We can also hunt them in our backyard Indian Ocean. Where we have strategic advantage.

The objective of the Chinese was to test what the response will be like, when they realised it could escalate they did the smart decision. De-escalation is required from both ends. And the response of the Chinese is enough proof to say that the IA would have escalated, which the Chinese did not want.

Back
Top Bottom