What's new

India prepares for Nuclear Attacks, plans Underground Bunkers in major cities

Makes sense. IR Pakistan will nuke us anyway, sometime this century. First.
as parvez musharraf said "hamne chooria nahi pehen rakhi aur atom bomb shab be bararat me chalane ke liye nahi banaye hamne" rest you can specualte yourself i have already orderred bunker digging equipment from E bay ;)

as parvez musharraf said "hamne chooria nahi pehen rakhi aur atom bomb shab be bararat me chalane ke liye nahi banaye hamne" rest you can specualte yourself i have already orderred bunker digging equipment from E bay ;)
Won't happen this soon. In about 20-30 years.

Won't happen this soon. In about 20-30 years.
you take chances with hem ... good for you good luck i say they will attack in next five to ten years at the most maybe im wrong maybe

well unlike us they have nothing to loose but when they see what ever they are left with they will loose it then it(neuclear attack on India ) will be there so called last partieng shot/bloody hurrah or whatever fancy name you can suggest for it :tup:

isnt china giving every kind of weapon and protecting terrorist like azar masood from UN by using its VETO to antagonise india ...... see china has made it very clear it wants to hurt india and right now its too powerfull and we are using its products but that does not mean we are weak and we cant over a period of time reject useing all chinese products and switch over to other sources for the same products or make them in india at same cost and export them also ....... like it or not we all know knifes are out from your side what else do you expect from us
Evidence? ! As is known to all, China is the fourth largest exporter of weapons, southeast Asia, South Asia, the Middle East, the near east, Africa, South America is Chinese weapons sales market, but Chinese weapons only sell sovereign nation!
Now I want to know, China not as weapons exporter the when, there is no terrorist organizations in India?? So they were weapons come from?

Evidence? ! As is known to all, China is the fourth largest exporter of weapons, southeast Asia, South Asia, the Middle East, the near east, Africa, South America is Chinese weapons sales market, but Chinese weapons only sell sovereign nation!
Now I want to know, China not as weapons exporter the when, there is no terrorist organizations in India?? So they were weapons come from?
leave it man your trying too hard im not interested in your clarification or anything chinese any more please dont bother me again and again have a great day thanks for responding bye

most of pakistan is mountaneous area with god gifted shelters. come to my village and i will show you 500 meter deep natural shelter with steep mountains on all four sides.only a very small path is there to get in. unless there is direct hit. you are saved.
So is across the length & breadth of India.....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom