What's new

India prepares for Nuclear Attacks, plans Underground Bunkers in major cities

I wish they would start by building new underground Utility tunnels in all major cities. Those are the need of the hour.

I think a better strategy would be not to concentrate lots of population in one area. After seeing all the homeless as the result of devastated cities in WW2 it's better to spread industries and people out to the countryside and make targeting harder.

India will never be that advance that it could fight a war nuclear or otherwise by just sitting in underground bunkers.

nukesmall1_060916041027.jpg

I think a better strategy would be not to concentrate lots of population in one area. After seeing all the homeless as the result of devastated cities in WW2 it's better to spread industries and people out to the countryside and make targeting harder.

Much of India is already spread out with far flung factories, small scale industries and massive rural population :P

Almost 75 % of India live in villages.

Better to have a massive offensive capability that will make any enemy $hit in their pants. Offence is always the best defence.
we already doing that and all (China Pakistan and there so called passive anty india allies ) know about the ammount of offensive firepower india has in store for them and thats what is keeping them from doing so called "gazwa tull hind" cause they know as soon as they explode or launch even a single missile at India in offence india wont wieght to rectify weather its a neuclear tipped or not and all of thsi extended region will be a massive cold desert for at least next 1000 years to come

we already doing that and all (China Pakistan and there so called passive anty india allies ) know about the ammount of offensive firepower india has in store for them and thats what is keeping them from doing so called "gazwa tull hind" cause they know as soon as they explode or launch even a single missile at India in offence india wont wieght to rectify weather its a neuclear tipped or not and all of thsi extended region will be a massive cold desert for at least next 1000 years to come

We have nothing.

Can you imagine anyone threatening Russia ? They have 7,300 Nuclear warheads.

THAT is called offensive firepower. The kind that makes your enemies $hit in their pants.

We have nothing.

THAT is called offensive firepower. The kind that makes your enemies $hit in their pants.
lolzzz you want to beleve that :sarcastic:

thing is there was a reason why USA asked Pakistan to back off when pakistan threatened neuclear war in 1999 and china dint become a party to it but i maybe wrong :coffee:

Metro tunnels of Delhi already serve as underground bunker.

Better to have a massive offensive capability that will make any enemy $hit in their pants. Offence is always the best defence.

BMD is an offensive weapon. Don't be fooled by its moniker.

A BMD battery is equivalent of having a dozen extra nuclear bombs.

We have nothing.

Probably you would agree with post #40 of mine on this page: https://defence.pk/threads/can-pak-...-much-so-that-india-gives-it-up.456849/page-3

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom