What's new

India Prepares for a Two-Front War

The dlogan should write in English too if the want to against something,then everyone can know what they are doing,very unprofessional

Actually its just an act to try for some gain in votes. Had they any brains and actuall motivation to do something constructive, they would have known such acts achieve nothing...

well burning effigies is a way of protest in india but they have no hard feelings:no::rofl:

its even likely that they don't even know whose effigy they r burning...they r just ordinary puppets of there masters....:disagree:

The topic is idiotic. As people around consider as if India is going to attack China. Our idiotic forces couldn't attack Pakistan. China is just a fantasy. No in fact Pakistan is also just a day dream.. India is a stupid country investing so much. They should sit duck...

The future of Asia lies in the hands of Pakistan and China..

I am also talking about giving refuge in their land to anti-India elements just like India is shelttering anti-China elemnts on its land.

:)

Absolutely right.... China should go ahead and do that....go Pakistan way....and then reap the benefits of that investment...just like Pakistan.

I am also talking about giving refuge in their land to anti-India elements just like India is shelttering anti-China elemnts on its land.

This theory should be taught in schools and colleges as part of their discipline.:tup:

Really??:woot: ... a nobel peace prize winner is a terrorist to you?

i don't know about which anti-china element u are reffering to..(plz don't say dalai lama,we can discuss it in length,in some other thread)n i am sure chinese govt. will no take notice of some uneducated radical fools...who try to vanadalise n take political advantage in everything........

Really??:woot: ... a nobel peace prize winner is a terrorist to you?

Bush, Obama was also included for the "sacard" peace prize.

On another note, He may be a saint for India because he carries anti-China agenda, but for China he is no more than a rebel just like Naxals for India.

Bush, Obama was also included for the "sacard" peace prize.

On another note, He may be a saint for India because he carries anti-China agenda, but for China he is no more than a rebel just like Naxals for India.

where do u see him telling anti-china comments??

Obama is ranked no 1 lunatic presidents, America ever had. More than 50% Americans have lost faith in him.

And BTW the Indian two-front war doctrine is not aimed at China neither India can attack China.

Its all a hogwash just to make it a balanced theory

The dlogan should write in English too if the want to against something,then everyone can know what they are doing,very unprofessional

Please accept our apologies for lack of professionalism.

The demonstration was organized by the Shiv Sena, since it was meant for domestic consumption therefore the placards were in hindi.

Your request shall be conveyed to Shiv Sena.;)

Back
Top Bottom