What's new

India Prepares for a Two-Front War

hi Xuxu,

If they knew how to read and write English, they better be doing some good job in office! but alas they couldn't find anything better than burning, destroying property and bringing bad name to our country!

Where the disgusting picture above come from?
Why these indians burn the President Hu?:blink:

Oh you don't know the reality my friend, these images , are part of every day Indian news media -

See Indians are waiting to take revenge for 1962 war, and there are alot of people in india who have been planning a secret war with China since that time.

I mean why do you think in 1974 they got nuclear weapon ... to attack china ...but they could not fly the missile so they were quiet .. but now that they created a missile so they are surely planning a war against china 150% chance...

The fake monk (I say fake monk because if he was real he would say sorry I can't go to India to create tension I am peace loving) the fake monk , is in cahoots , I heard that they will stage a fake , assasination attempt on the MONK .. and then blame it on China beware of R.A.W .... they are trouble makers.

See as soonas the indians will get new weapons they will attack China !! So now they are just playing ... as innocents to waste time ...

Look at the weapons they are buying ....:pop:

My friend they are planning to take Chinese territories

CHINA IS FREE NATION AND WILL REMAIN FREE ..

Indian statement about - visit of the Indian leader to Chinese land , and calling it Indian
Reference:
India’s Foreign Ministry said its leaders were free to visit states where elections are held. “Regardless of what others say it is the government of India’s stated position that Arunachal Pradesh is an integral part of India,” Foreign Minister S.M. Krishna told reporters in New Delhi.

afe43398cbfc2875f2e475ae35a625c3.jpg
Clearly an act of intimidation to shoot arrows , when India created new missiles aimed at china, shooting the arrow is a symbolism to attack China

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh you don't know the reality my friend, these images , are part of every day Indian news media -

See Indians are waiting to take revenge for 1962 war, and there are alot of people in india who have been planning a secret war with China since that time.

The fake monk (I say fake monk because if he was real he would say sorry I can't go to India to create tension I am peace loving) the fake monk , is in cahoots , I heard that they will stage a fake , assasination attempt on the MONK .. and then blame it on China beware of R.A.W .... they are trouble makers.

See as soonas the indians will get new weapons they will attack China !! So now they are just playing ... as innocents to waste time ...

Dalai lama came to India as a refugee, otherwise he would have been killed by the chinese.... and he is man who has been awarded with nobel peace prize, show some respect, just because China is your ally, what ever they do dosent become right.. the world considers dalai lama as an Icon of peace except for china,as it fears dalai lama would create a mutiny in tibet.

CHINA IS FREE NATION AND WILL REMAIN FREE ..
YouTube- China flexes muscle, Indian PM got heart attack, Indians peed in their pants, India on it's knees.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
You ought to try for hollywood, you would surely get more that M Shyamalan!!

Tibetians came to India since India was the birthplace of Buddhism and they are basically peace loving and non violent people. India had no problem with them at that time and still after 50 yrs or so they have mixed very well within Indian culture.
Nobody can harm Dalia lama since he means no harm to anyone and though under repression they never took guns in their hands which is really admirable and noteworthy.

And what makes you believe you know the "reality"??

Sure Indians are going to come after China. Beware Chinese guys. We are coming to eat you. But why Chinese govt is not acting as insane people?

All I could make out....you love RAW putting almost everywhere.

As I said, beware as soon as we will buy 126 planes, develop some missiles and increase our navy, we would attack China at once. Please follow the intellecual's advice.

I guess not China but someone else is too uncomfortable.

Just as I said. Beware China. :rofl::rofl:

hi Xuxu,

If they knew how to read and write English, they better be doing some good job in office! but alas they couldn't find anything better than burning, destroying property and bringing bad name to our country!

Thank you for your explanation,
no matter Each basket has a rotten pear

India is preparing for war againt Mighty China , Chinese Army and Airforce has to be prepared against this uncalled for agression

Infact all their Military commanders have said they have pointed missile toward FREE and peace loving China

India has captured Chinese land and is helpling the evil mastermind
I mean look at him his evil fake smile :tdown:

I think if China could Attack India between 2010-2012 , I think China can resolve all territorial issues and control threat by Indian force

:china::pakistan:

These peace talks are drama bazi to buy more time to build more weapons and ships China should clamp down on India

Comments from Suicidal General Kapoor

The two-front strategy`s ambitions go even further: In the long term China is the real focus for Indian strategists. According to local newspapers, Gen. Kapoor told a defense seminar late last year that India`s forces will `have to substantially enhance their strategic reach and out-of-area capabilities to protect India`s geopolitical interests stretching from the [Persian] Gulf to Malacca Strait` and `to protect our island territories` and assist `the littoral states in the Indian Ocean Region.`

Clearly the focus is to attack China!!!

India builds Agni 2 specifically to attack China

Can't wait the indians are planning a secret attack on China on 2012 , China must act

:rofl::hang2:

Dalai lama came to India as a refugee, otherwise he would have been killed by the chinese.... and he is man who has been awarded with nobel peace prize, show some respect, just because China is your ally, what ever they do dosent become right.. the world considers dalai lama as an Icon of peace except for china,as it fears dalai lama would create a mutiny in tibet.

So it means China has also the right to give Refuge to Naxals' leades, Maoists otherwise India would kill them :azn:

:china: Go China use your right

The dlogan should write in English too if the want to against something,then everyone can know what they are doing,very unprofessional

They are saying the same stuff about its wrong on china's part to issue separate visas for J & k citizens. Dont dig into it to much , these people are never taken seriously. They burn effigies almost evryday over silly issues. Though sometimes their arguments are valaid , burning effigies is something stupid anyways.

So it means China has also the right to give Refuge to Naxals' leades, Maoists otherwise India would kill them :azn:

:china: Go China use your right

Those who support terrorist, harbors them, give them guns and ammunition suffers the most in the end. Prime examples are Pakistan and United States. May be Chinese know this thing already and that's why they never used this tactic.
or I should say "What goes around, comes around".

Back
Top Bottom