What's new

India powers past 6,000MW mark in nuclear energy

Belgium has 7 reactors which produce for them 5913MW

India has 22 reactors which produce for them 6000MW

There is something called "efficiency" which is lacking big time in India.

You my sir are an idiot of gigantic proportions. You understand nothing of how power is produced and what it takes to produce nuclear power.

Bottom line.
India at meager 4% (electricity generation) does not look good.

View attachment 330673

You don't even deserve to get electricity lol ! Honestly, did u accidentally get electrocuted or something to talk like this? I have seen several types of retards in this forum, but this...my god! I'm pretty convinced even kindergarten students have better understanding skills than you.

For everyone who tried to reason with him:
d0d7b1fcee3f783038f3718837589a26.jpg

fa37bd65aac8011a57c29dce8a3f4366.jpg

Good Day all!

4% is a fact.
You are in a denial.
Happy with peanuts?
Keep on keeping.

Do not tag me hereafter with more of your whining.
@ashok321 if you have a problem with 4% figure fact better you go for a suicide coz only you look here ashamed of this acivement of india.or maybe its a butthurt seeing india achiveing such a feet coz above of all you are a false flagger and its look like your own country Is way behind in this regard.

now just jump off from a bridge if your country can provide you such an infrastructure.

Belgium has 7 reactors which produce for them 5913MW

India has 22 reactors which produce for them 6000MW

There is something called "efficiency" which is lacking big time in India.
Efficiency is how much reactor able to convert thermal into electric.

25% in 2050?
Peanuts.

Check post number #3

You can blah blah what you like, but do not neglect the facts & figures, which only show India is nowhere as of now, not even in 2050, when it would be the second power after the China.

Country like Slovenia produces nearly 4 times more than your mighty India.

The non availability of uranium supply - supply of it was uncertain, the reason why more nuke plants weren't planned or procured.

The non availability of uranium supply - supply of it was uncertain, the reason why more nuke plants weren't planned or procured.

Bulgaria is producing 31 % clean energy through nuclear reactors NOW.

2050 projection for India = 25%, despite all the uranium of the world.

India's progress is tardy, was tardy, will remain tardy - Modi or no Modi.

Why you emotionally charged people fail to see the light at the end of a tunnel?

Because you cant see anything else other than Modi.

Why you emotionally charged people fail to see the light at the end of a tunnel?

Gr8 post, i suppose you have solution to this problem ?? From the posts i don't understand, India should start building nuclear reactors all the big sizes with super speed in last two years when we could n't build it in last 10 years.

I suppose construction of complex facilities like these take time, unless you have some magical trick up your sleeve

Personally i think 25% will be good achievement , world is moving towards renewable source of energy, we need to focus more towards that, better if we can achieve that with 25% of renewable energy than nuclear one.

Emotionally charged...me?

Let me make you look at it logically.

Two components are required for a nuclear plant - the tech and the fuel.

India has been under sanction till 2000 for both. So, till that situation improved...There were no planning and no nuclear reactors.

(Bulgaria wasn't.

Plus, there's a world of difference between Bulgaria's 31% and India's 25%. India produces 25 times more and will reach 50 times more in the coming decades).

Since 2005 after the nuclear deal, due to the complexities with local bodies and NGO's opposing nuclear plants...its been difficult in installing new ones...also it has taken 10 years for Canada and Australia to start their uranium supply. Without a steady supply...There was no way India could have jump started it's nuclear plants.

Emotionally charged...me?

Let me make you look at it logically.

Two components are required for a nuclear plant - the tech and the fuel.

India has been under sanction till 2000 for both. So, till that situation improved...There were no planning and no nuclear reactors.

(Bulgaria wasn't.

Plus, there's a world of difference between Bulgaria's 31% and India's 25%. India produces 25 times more and will reach 50 times more in the coming decades).

Since 2005 after the nuclear deal, due to the complexities with local bodies and NGO's opposing nuclear plants...its been difficult in installing new ones...also it has taken 10 years for Canada and Australia to start their uranium supply. Without a steady supply...There was no way India could have jump started it's nuclear plants.

Silly sally read my post = India's projection of electricity generation = 25% = Year 2050
Bulgaria does more than that now.
France about 80% now.

India at 25% in the year 2050 is nothing to write home about.
Peanuts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom