What's new

India posts slowest economic growth since 2014

It's one quarter related to destocking due to GST implementation. We moved from one tax structure to other and people were waiting. This will be fixed.

It's one quarter related to destocking due to GST implementation. We moved from one tax structure to other and people were waiting. This will be fixed.

These people are beating a political dead horse.
The recent elections have clearly shown Demo to be a huge success among the people.

For the current quarter woes, people forget the more impactful GST rollout.

Already the tax collections are through the roof with just 60% of companies/people chipping in.
Couple that with the list taxmen got due to Demo, we are in for fun times.

Wait for Jan 2018. All these two faced faeces will be running helter skelter trying to hide themselves.
Again, Wait for Jan 2018. The shocks for these people are just starting with Jan 2018 heralding the end game before 2019 elections.

Do you really need to give explanation to these members? :disagree:
Maybe not the Chinese gets jumping around nowadays for any news on India. They are really hurt, my response was for Indians.

I don't know much about economy.
Isn't India super power???
They say in India even slums are made of gold. :what:
They say even cow only eat saffron and apples.
When there is water shortage they prefer to use milk as water. Even the poor gets to eat food in gold plates right.

When there is water shortage they prefer to use milk as water. Even the poor gets to eat food in gold plates right.

You need a lot of help.

Mao died in the 1970's, he didn't even live to see Modi butcher his own people. :P

Those Indians still believe the BS brainwashing story like "Mao killed XX million Chinese". You know instantly they are not very smart folks. They are not only delusional, they are INDIlusional. There are too many Indians like them, , and that is one major reason that India is in such sorry state of affairs today. They are actually getting dumber and dumber by day under Modi.

Those Indians still believe the BS brainwashing story like "Mao killed XX million Chinese". You know instantly they are not very smart folks. They are not only delusional, they are INDIlusional. There are too many Indians like them, , and that is one major reason that India is in such sorry state of affairs today. They are actually getting dumber and dumber by day under Modi.

I thought under Modi, India will have white servants by 2030?

These people are too dumb to have a brain for themselves, they will chew on any crap the media fed them to feel good about themselves. Look at the mess in that country, and they have big nerve to point their freaking finger at China. The more I read those BS posts from them, the more I feel this country is hopeless. superpower my foot!

I thought under Modi, India will have majority toilet coverage by 2030? Turns out, I'm overly optimistic.

Triggered momo. :D

http://www.popten.net/2010/05/top-ten-most-evil-dictators-of-all-time-in-order-of-kill-count/

Not surprisingly, Mao is the top most evil dictator in human history. Yet the momos revere him. PATHETIC.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-killed-45-million-in-four-years-2081630.html

YUP :D

http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2010/s3020355.htm

Another dump person, only momos are intelligent.

http://www.heritage.org/asia/commentary/the-legacy-mao-zedong-mass-murder

This is the bitter truth about the worst human ever. momos can't whitewash history.

Mao is the worst human to ever walk the planet, bar none.
:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy: :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Why would white people ever serve Indians? I'm really confused ... it really should be the other way around

India is a supa powa

I thought under Modi, India will have majority toilet coverage by 2030? Turns out, I'm overly optimistic.

:enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy::enjoy: :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Why would white people ever serve Indians? I'm really confused ... it really should be the other way around

India is a supa powa
I know that India is a supa powa.
My friends watch rajnicant movies. He can fix any country in 3 hours. Has he been given the reins of continents he would develop even Antarctica or the harshest of desert in few hours.
But maybe their growth rate is less because they are already developed. Like u.s , Russia, Norway, their growth rate is slow because they are already developed. Only developing countries have high grow rates right. India is developed. That explains everything. :omghaha::omghaha:

I know that India is a supa powa.
My friends watch rajnicant movies. He can fix any country in 3 hours. Has he been given the reins of continents he would develop even Antarctica or the harshest of desert in few hours.
But maybe their growth rate is less because they are already developed. Like u.s , Russia, Norway, their growth rate is slow because they are already developed. Only developing countries have high grow rates right. India is developed. That explains everything. :omghaha::omghaha:
I read in CNBC that 99% of the banned money got recirculated back into the financial system. Good for them. Modi really does deserve it after all his hard work :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom