What's new

India’s Fake Growth Story

F7F6QbhWAAAKh0P.jpg

To be fair, Accounting for where India is currently at $3.5-3.8 Trillion, they need at least 10% (if you take into account inflation) year on year, until 2047 to catch up to where China is now.
10 % CAGR on a base of $3.8 trillion for a 25 years duration will make Indian economy $41 trillion dollar economy in 2047.. now china is $18 trillion

$18 trillion is not equal to $41 trillion .. kaun se school gaye the bhaisahab ?

10 % CAGR on a base of $3.8 trillion for a 25 years duration will make Indian economy $41 trillion dollar economy in 2047.. now china is $18 trillion

$18 trillion is not equal to $41 trillion .. kaun se school gaye the bhaisahab ?
What was China’s GDP 25 years ago, bhaisahab? Little over $1 Trillion. My schooling is just fine, but I think you should check your researching skills before posting.

Living on earth dealing with IMF and begging Gulf Arabs for oil

Yeah especially when you got way more aid. World's poorest country.

What's with you hiding behind an American flag and name? You try to fool people into thinking Americans respect you? This is how they perceive you:

Yeah especially when you got way more aid. World's poorest country.

What's with you hiding behind an American flag and name? You try to fool people into thinking Americans respect you? This is how they perceive you:

I have no idea what you are talking about and how it pertains to the title of the thread

You have this ONE stat that you keep repeating in EVERY THREAD . One contratrrian indicator amongst hundreds pointing in the other direction. ONE INDICATOR posted again and again and again AND AGAIN AND AGAIN and AGAIN
The same one over and over and over to "prove" a contrarian view.
DESPERATION

Please saar don't show negative things about India.

F16FpVBacAA8QyV.jpg

I have no idea what you are talking about and how it pertains to the title of the thread

Pajeet pretends to be an American and touts Bharat & Bangladesh to be "better" than Pakistan. But American no think Pajeet is great.

If the Indian growth story is fake, then I commend, Modi and Co. for creating and running the most successful campaign of successfully, pulling wool over world’s eyes. Bravo.

Or have they created a fake reality like in the Matrix movies. The world isn’t able to see, what is right in front of them

@GamoAccu, is trying to save us like Neo in Matrix trilogy, but we want to be in this virtual world, enjoying our virtual non-beef steak.

Neo needs to do some more hard work.

If the Indian growth story is fake, then I commend, Modi and Co. for creating and running the most successful campaign of successfully, pulling wool over world’s eyes. Bravo.

Or have they created a fake reality like in the Matrix movies. The world isn’t able to see, what is right in front of them

@GamoAccu, is trying to save us like Neo in Matrix trilogy, but we want to be in this virtual world, enjoying our virtual non-beef steak.

Neo needs to do some more hard work.

In Modi we trust.

modishit.jpg

F3s-1DXa0AAMCeV.jpg

FyVP0D2WcAI-59E.jpg

Back
Top Bottom