What's new

India police crackdown on BJP protesting corruption!

which party you will vote for in the next election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You cannot be SERIOUS. That was lame.

So are you gonna vote for Congress then??? And if you do, will it be bcoz u dont have a suitable alternative or you are a genuine Congress supporter??
under BJP I don t feel safe aap can alternative in future for now my known people vote is for congress

This time, things seems to be positive for BJP/Modi. During the past two Lok sabha elections, no party in Tamil Nadu was ready to join with BJP. But this time after Modi came, the alliance account in TN started with MDMK, which declared yesterday an unconditional support to BJP in-order to defeat congress only.. It's very likely that PMK,DMDK will also join the BJP alliance in TN.

@wanglaokan Major states are ruled by non congress govt for long time though in central govt its almost congress govt except say max 10 yrs.

so India is a vibrant democracy as far as its states are concerned ...
Gujrat, UP, Bihar, madyapradesh, Chhatisgarh, Orissa, Andhra pradesh, West bengal, kerala, Tamil Nadu have mostly non congress govt..

maro saloon koooooooooooooooo.:enjoy: corruption na hoi to police bhooki maar jaay gee :lol:

I damn hate corruption and political gang-up.

China has a totally different political soil compared with India, What do you percieve Modi's standing when it comes to China?
modi is pro-chinese...which is a great thing

India should be renamed as Republic of Gandhi.

How on earth a single party can rule India since 1947 almost uninterrupted and this is somehow called a democracy? What kind of a stupid joke is this?
simple...voters are stupid in our country

modi is pro-chinese...which is a great thing

simple...voters are stupid in our country
who has given u right to call orther voter stupid plz mind ur language

plz provide source or link of ur bitter truth claim major voter in India r stupid. This is cyber crime plz don t talk baseless.
everybody has a ryt to put their opinion in india.....its no cyber crime brother

and about how stupid voters are....u will see that when private power generation companies will start avoiding delhi ...due to huge loses ..

Congress has ruled most of the years at Center but don't forget that there are state govts. of different other parties too.

That's why India has a vibrant democracy. It has many short comings, no doubt about it.

corruption ki jaay ho :angel:. corruption nhi ho gee to hum to bhooky mar jaay gay adha south asia corruption per chal raha hai bhi

Corruption is already peak in India .Big big corruption scandals from top politicians I.e 2g, 3g scam from ministers helicopters scam ,police corruption. Every where is corruption. I wish that India to choose good honest people. I am surprised that there are still support for congress which will make difficult for BJP to appear as two third majority .

Every party corrupts, more or less. We have arrested thousands corruption officers in year 2013. If they corrupt, you have to make them pay hard.

Xi is doing really well, we support him like you support Modi.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom