What's new

India police crackdown on BJP protesting corruption!

which party you will vote for in the next election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

帅的一匹

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
In December 31year 2013 local time New Delhi, BJP's activists assaulted the Congress Party vice chairman Rahul Gandhi's home. The police crackdowned on protests with high-pressure water gun. The protestors demanded Rahul Gandhi explains for Himachal governor Virbhadra Singh's allegations of corruption and take immediate action.
17389294.jpg
17389294.jpg
17389300.jpg
17389296.jpg
17389297.jpg

Please post your opinion in this thread.

Attachments

• 17389291.jpg
    17389291.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 32
A country ruled by a single party in the last half centuary can't be labelled as Democracy.

It's called typical India 'Democracy'.

i want Indian members comment in this thread, Don't bury your head in Sand.

Congress and its allies (SP, BSP, AAP, NCP, RJD, TDP, DMK, Left) are a cancer to our country.

Congress is a disease which turned democracy to hurt India.

The sooner we get rid of this disease we do better.

BTW, the media will never show you this, becoz, this isn't organized by AAPCong.

A country ruled by a single party in the last half centuary can't be labelled as Democracy.

It's called typical India 'Democracy'.

i want Indian members comment in this thread, Don't bury your head in Sand.

They've lost the capital to some upstart political party recently. India is very much a democracy.

Please choose the party you support, thanks.

Congress and its allies (SP, BSP, AAP, NCP, RJD, TDP, DMK, Left) are a cancer to our country.

BTW, the media will never show you this, becoz, this isn't organized by AAPCong.

Has any India mainstay TV broadcasted this protest?

The Gandi family seems have very much previlige in India society.

They've lost the capital to some upstart political party recently. India is very much a democracy.
Will you vote for BJP or otherwise?

I think the corruption problem is both China and India people concern at the most.

Has Namo addressed any concern regarding this yet?

Last edited:
Please choose the party you support, thanks.

Has any India mainstay TV broadcasted this protest?

The Gandi family seems have very much previlige in India society.

You dont understand the chemistry in India.

Congress is a political party that has ruled India since independance. They have all print and tv media in their hands. Infact 100% of TV channels and newspapers in india are business run by congress and its allies.

Obviously they wouldnt telecast which is hurting their rotten image further.

Ghandi family is India's curse.

:lol:

The Chinese who are not used to seeing democracy in action is thinking this is like Tienanmen square. LOL.

This kind of protests and action is a regular feature in India and at any given day you will find 1000's of such protests all over the country. That is called a vibrant free society in action and political freedom in a democracy.

I am sure this looks horrific to a Chinese who has never seen such freedom in action. :angel:

That upstart political party was infact funded and created by Congress to keep BJP out of power.

It will take decades for you to understand POLITRICS of democracy ;)

You can change the status by voting, this is where India better than China.

That upstart political party was infact funded and created by Congress to keep BJP out of power.

It will take decades for you to understand POLITRICS of democracy ;)
A nice trick by Congress, they are smart.

Chairman Xi is doing well, he hates corruption like hell. Many high rank officers had been detained and will be sentenced.

You can change the status by voting, this is where India better than China.

Still you guys font understand. :)

Perhaps India is the only country in the world, which has multiple languages, regions, sections, divided by religion, caste, creed, social status, etc.

It is a daunting task for any political party to get absolute majority in Parliament.

Hoping for a bright 2014 general election for India.

I damn hate corruption and political gang-up.

Still you guys font understand. :)

Perhaps India is the only country in the world, which has multiple languages, regions, sections, divided by religion, caste, creed, social status, etc.

It is a daunting task for any political party to get absolute majority in Parliament.

Hoping for a bright 2014 general election for India.

China has a totally different political soil compared with India, What do you percieve Modi's standing when it comes to China?

Congress is the biggest threat to India's future. Their corruption, and lack of direction has hurt the economy even worse. I really hope the trend of their losses continue and BJP comes into power next election.

I think Congress is very strong in both money and ally, long way to go before Modi could kick them out of the ruler position.

Will middle class of India society vote for Modi? what is the fundamental ballot poll for Congress? I need your sincere anwser on this question.

I damn hate corruption and political gang-up.

China has a totally different political soil compared with India, What do you percieve Modi's standing when it comes to China?

Modi will certainly have a favorable position regarding China. However in the larger scheme of things, Indian interests ALWAYS comes first, so even if it is Modi that part of the policy is never going to change.

BTW do not take such protests you see very seriously, they are standard political tools for making news and propaganda. :D

I think Congress is very strong in both money and ally, long way to go before Modi could kick them out of the ruler position.

Will middle class of India society vote for Modi? what is the fundamental ballot poll for Congress? I need your sincere anwser on this question.

Middle class will certainly vote for Modi, however the real vote balance takes place in the villages. That is where Modi and BJP needs to make a impact.

50% of Middle class do not even bother to vote. Its always the poor who vote in large numbers.

Do you guys hate Gandi Family?

Modi will certainly have a favorable position regarding China. However in the larger scheme of things, Indian interests ALWAYS comes first, so even if it is Modi that part of the policy is never going to change.

BTW do not take such protests you see very seriously, they are standard political tools for making news and propaganda. :D

Middle class will certainly vote for Modi, however the real vote balance takes place in the villages. That is where Modi and BJP needs to make a impact.

50% of Middle class do not even bother to vote. Its always the poor who vote in large numbers.
That's the problem Modi need to worry about, especially those voter from villiage. Why the voting rate is so low in the Middle class when you wanna put Modi in place?

Are there any conservant tricks Congress uses to get votes from the poors?

Back
Top Bottom