What's new

India plans to stop most of water from entering Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan doesn't have enough nukes to wipe Inida off not with 120 tiny Hiroshima bombs lol... Paks nuclear weapon program is least developed maybe even less developed than North Korea considering they H-bomb and SLBM and ICBM. Paks nukes have no fire power....

Its a bad deal right now.... Pak has no nuclear submarine..... pak has no powerful nukes..... paks has weak nukes.... on top of that pak has low stock pile.... India has 6 time larger population and 3 times larger land mass.... Pak is too weak....
lol, if the number of is one third of the nukes given on open source media then trust me India will be in stoneage, this 6 times larger population you are talking of will be dead with radiation and hunger if they survive the initial blast and shock wave, we are not weak physically (weakness is inside you), and you dont need SLBMs for first strike, stopping our water amounts to a nuclear attack on Pakistan we should be ready to attack with everything we have (even stones). Modi wants to play bluff, lets give it to him

lol, if the number of is one third of the nukes given on open source media then trust me India will be in stoneage, this 6 times larger population you are talking of will be dead with radiation and hunger if they survive the initial blast and shock wave, we are not weak physically (weakness is inside you), and you dont need SLBMs for first strike, stopping our water amounts to a nuclear attack on Pakistan we should be ready to attack with everything we have (even stones). Modi wants to play bluff, lets give it to him
I agree a full fledged war is needed if India plans to kill Pak through thirst but we need more weapons ..... Paks is under big disadvantage....we need 2nd strike SLBM.... H-BOMBS!!! MORE NUKES!!!

I agree a full fledged war is needed if India plans to kill Pak through thirst but we need more weapons ..... Paks is under big disadvantage....we need 2nd strike SLBM.... H-BOMBS!!! MORE NUKES!!!
We need nukes and also a water agreement with China for glacier diversion.... a huge engineering project to get the Indus water diverted from disputed territory of Indian Occupied Kashmir to flow through Northern areas of Pakistan downwards rather than current situation which is from IOK.

As long as the water use is with in the IWT guide lines..it should not be of concern to Pakistan or breach of agreement..if India tress-pass..Pakistan is no option other than tie up with China for glacier diversion..and kill of India at once..

This is the best option, rather than blowing up their dams, Pakistan should look to have contingency plans with China, to divert the flow of the Indus from the Glaciers up in north.

I agree a full fledged war is needed if India plans to kill Pak through thirst but we need more weapons ..... Paks is under big disadvantage....we need 2nd strike SLBM.... H-BOMBS!!! MORE NUKES!!!.

I don't think you guys need Nukes for everything. The following has been published on various Chinese forums. Check out the Red lines and the White lines. Apparently the Chinese want to divert the Indus and a few other rivers' water entirely to the Chinese plains and to Pakistan through tunnels. They know how to build these types of infrastructure quick.

I posted to another thread to an Indian member that they should never use water as a threat to 200 million people. Because the water they get from China, is needed by a much larger Indian population, than what's in Pakistan. I hope they use common sense.

Rivers.jpg

I don't think you guys need Nukes for everything. The following has been published on various Chinese forums. Check out the Red lines and the White lines. Apparently the Chinese want to divert the Indus and a few other rivers' water entirely to the Chinese plains and to Pakistan through tunnels. They know how to build these types of infrastructure quick.

I posted to another thread to an Indian member that they should never use water as a threat to 200 million people. Because the water they get from China, is needed by a much larger Indian population, than what's in Pakistan. I hope they use common sense.

View attachment 360124
+1,

Plans should be made for this now ...... once the water issue is sorted so will the Kashmire LOC..... My question is how long would such a project take.... and this is a very important project!!!

This is the best option, rather than blowing up their dams, Pakistan should look to have contingency plans with China, to divert the flow of the Indus from the Glaciers up in north.
How long would this take and when can this happen?

Pakistan doesn't have enough nukes to wipe Inida off not with 120 tiny Hiroshima bombs lol... Paks nuclear weapon program is least developed maybe even less developed than North Korea considering they H-bomb and SLBM and ICBM. Paks nukes have no fire power....

Its a bad deal right now.... Pak has no nuclear submarine..... pak has no powerful nukes..... paks has weak nukes.... on top of that pak has low stock pile.... India has 6 time larger population and 3 times larger land mass.... Pak is too weak....
Do u smoke dung weed?

It makes sense, Pakistan has far to much excess water, so much that it creates flooding in their nation.

While India is struggling, it can be better dealt with directing more water for India use, while still giving Pak sufficient amount of water

Those who dig a ditch for other eventually fall in it themselves

Are u really gonna say that after what u just posted, lol, seriously dude let me have some of that...
What did I post in December? I said we need more firepower and better 2nd strike capability if India is to stop the water, your nonsense however uncalled for.

And the crap begins.. what is your problem when we utilise our water share... you guys don't have willingness to use water under treaty.. left the water drain now blaming India. Why you guys didn't built dams under treaty. He ironic.

What did I post in December? I said we need more firepower and better 2nd strike capability if India is to stop the water, your nonsense however uncalled for.
Yes we need that but from ur posts one deems that pak nuke and missle programee is alittle child while in reality we may need more tech and toys but our missles are better than atleast north korea and india and everyone knows that, dont u think that particular gibe of ur s was also uncalled for???

This is called typical Times of India hyping up a regular news to an sensational one. India has every right to use its share of water so do Pakistan has the right to use its too. Every one should completely use the water to full extent so that it can be used properly..It has nothing to do with Pakistan...
OP has changed the headlines !! TOI headline is sensible,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom