What's new

India plans to deport 40,000 Rohingyas

They oppress other religions in countries like Saudi Arabia, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Iran and lot.....but when Muslims are driven away they call foul.

Hypocrites.
I don't think any of the country you mentioned had Gujrat and Assam like riots or killed people for their food habit.

These countries are like heaven for minorities compared to India.

I don't think Indian have the balls to even approach Burmese border let alone deport Rohingyas.
What?
India and Burma share close relations! We even undertake joint military operations. We give them military supplies even going against international sanctions.

But it is fun seeing you burn and think that India and Myanmar are enemies. :lol:

So are you saying that India is not protecting Muslims from persecution within its borders?
I notice you conveniently included Indian Muslims under the broad category of Muslims in your statement.

We are not obligated to and do not wish to protect foreign Muslim citizens in our country. We will deport them. They can do anything they please outside our borders. They can live or they can die. It does not matter to us either ways.

I'm not against this decision. Myanmar is no longer under a dictatorship and Su Kyi should now provide for them.

What?
India and Burma share close relations! We even undertake joint military operations. We give them military supplies even going against international sanctions.

But it is fun seeing you burn and think that India and Myanmar are enemies. :lol:
Actually I want to see India deport those Rohingyas. That would be fun

India is deporting the Rohingya from its land. So are you saying that India is not protecting Muslims from persecution within its borders?

Why should we? we give them protection they will start demolishing our demographics, we have enough Muslims in itself...

They are also a security risk, if you are so worried then take them to Pakistan!

Actually I want to see India deport those Rohingyas. That would be fun
Good. We are on the same page then. These Rohingya Muslims have no place in our country. They can live or die anywhere else for all we care.

Why forget BD illegal immgrants? They should be kicked out.

These illegal Bangladeshi are 100 times more security threat than Rohingyas, and there are more than 3 million of these scums living in India.

:lol:......

Hmm, its def the need of the hour, should bribe them with Hilsa and posto!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom