What's new

India plans super-secret spy agency

Saifullah Sani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Home minister Sushil Kumar Shinde wants to set up an intelligence agency with a dedicated team of officers whose identity will always be secret.

The minister threw up the idea at his first monthly press meet on Monday and promised more incentives for intelligence operatives, who have "a very risky job".
Shinde, who was a sub-inspector in the Maharashtra CID before joining politics, said policemen joined intelligence units after a stint at police stations and couldn't keep their identities a secret.

Home ministry officials said the idea would be discussed soon even as the minister - who will write to CMs to build consensus on the anti-terror body NCTC - indicated the plan was still at a nascent stage.

Shinde plans super-secret spy agency - Hindustan Times

If he realy want a super secret spy agency then this plan should have also been kept secret.....what was the need for disclosing that infront of media......

And ya what was that identity of the people working in this secret spy agency will be kept as secret....Dude Identity of any person working in any spy agency wether its RAW,Mossad,ISI,CIA,IB,M5 is always kept as secret.....

It will be so secret that even the home minister wouldn't know about it. So one day I could go and say:

Me: Sir, I am the super secret agent, give me that file.
Home minister: But, who are you?
Me: The super secret agent.
Home minister: Oh yes, bloody me, I told them to inform me at-least!
Me: But sir, then how would it be "Super" secret?
Home minister: Yes, then it would be just like RA&W.
Me: Precisely! So, the file sir.
Home minister: Here you go. :D

How about giving RAW more wings.

Red_Bull_Gives_You_Angel_Wings_by_ZincH21.jpg

I hear, Amar Singh is one of them :D

:D who will shut his mouth ?

I hear, Amar Singh is one of them :D
I will prefer DiggyRaja . Hahaha......Har doosre din so is called Secret agency ki Dhajjiya udengi.....

Btw the best choice will be our Silent Figure....Hazaaron Jawabon se achi hai meri khamoshi,Na jaane kitne sawalo ki Aabru Rakhli....

I am sorry but..

India plans super-secret spy agency reports:
Shinde plans super-secret spy agency - Hindustan Times
Shinde plans super-secret spy agency
Shinde plans super-secret spy agency
Shinde Plans Super-secret Spy Agency - Latest News News | smsfi.com
Shinde plans super-secret spy agency | Big News Network
Shinde plans super-secret spy agency - Silobreaker
Etc Etc...

So much for being "SECRET" :rofl:

I guess such big mouthed stupid politicians are one of few things that Pakistan and India have in common.. :lol:
Best of Luck Guys! :tup:
He must have kept his mount shut if they are planning for some SUPER secret organization. Not that they cannot keep the opratives hidden now but announcing this in such Loud and Clear style do not makes sense!

Back
Top Bottom