What's new

India planned to attack Imran Khan in Quetta post Hazara massacre

We also love Modi to bits.....after all he has managed to divide India without Pakistan having to spend a dime or fire a bullet......as for Imran, there must be a reason Indian farmers are lauding him.
You are right. Indian farmers are lining up to take pakistani citizenship.
Yeap, tea was fantastic. Would you please return that AMRAAM piece you got that you manage to retrieve from SU30 arse? We would like to keep it as a souvenir. And thank you for the Mig21, it is safe in our PAF museum now.
There is no need to cry friend.

If you must waste space, try to come up with a new line .
You should have plenty of jackonory Stories from your fake factory outlets.
you are wasting space and time, pakistan and pakistanis have a habit of coming up with new dossier with so called "Indian" involvement every year... you want me to share those dossier?
i still hope to see this in 2021 dossier :p: :p:

You are right. Indian farmers are lining up to take pakistani citizenship.

Why not open Gujrat and Kashmir borders to find out who wants what.
you are wasting space and time, pakistan and pakistanis have a habit of coming up with new dossier with so called "Indian" involvement every year... you want me to share those dossier?
i still hope to see this in 2021 dossier :p: :p:
Still better to have those dossiers than to stage Pulwamas. :pleasantry:

Still better to have those dossiers than to stage Pulwamas. :pleasantry:

When we find out there is foreign hand we take action, not send dossier anymore..... dossier only follows when action is complete :p: :p:

Dont worry Dossiers will keep coming now and india will also be sh*tting itself as always... #burnol
do you know how many useless dossiers you sent in last 10 years?

all these dossiers have such incidents which has no value to either you or anyone else in this world.

but why stop now, keep'em coming... we will enjoy

I believe it. But why not say this to begin with rather than calling the Hazara blackmailers or showing such disgusting attitude towards them!?

A man who wasn't qualified to be a chaprasi few years ago is now the Federap Minister for Interior, whilst we have a COAS on an extension to protect a political party rather than protect the nation. What else could one expect?
He called TTPTM and PDM blackmailers not Hazaras..
LoL who will try to attack him , is he so dangerous or worth a attack. Just a puppet of the military
All indians burning on this thread potray otherwise...

Thousands ? Mere hundereds and were led by few paid off Mullahs.. and it helped Pakistan see its weak points and we worked on it... and pretty easy for indian bhakts to say they when tens of millions of bhakts hate Muslims in india...

And Hazaras were killed by Afghani ISIS.. guess who backs them ? No other than India.. so why shall we not blame em ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom