What's new

India planned to attack Imran Khan in Quetta post Hazara massacre

I see the clear benefits for Pakistan, both tangible in terms of policy and intangible in terms of the change in mindset he's brought and continues to push.

Pardon me for not seeing the 'benefits for India' in terms of humiliating India militarily after Balakot and limiting ties with India.

I've argued for years that increased Pakistani engagement with India on trade, culture and people to people contacts will overwhelmingly favor India, so limiting those ties (till the J&K dispute is resolved) absolutely benefits Pakistan.
And how is this limit put on engagement is helping in resolution of Kashmir dispute ?

I believe it. But why not say this to begin with rather than calling the Hazara blackmailers or showing such disgusting attitude towards them!?

A man who wasn't qualified to be a chaprasi few years ago is now the Federap Minister for Interior, whilst we have a COAS on an extension to protect a political party rather than protect the nation. What else could one expect?

If India had any such capability, it would direct those efforts at Lakhvi, Masood Azhar, Hafiz Saeed. And I certainly hope those 3 have less security than IK. What's to gain from attacking IK?

It would invite international condemnation.

I see the clear benefits for Pakistan, both tangible in terms of policy and intangible in terms of the change in mindset he's brought and continues to push.

Pardon me for not seeing the 'benefits for India' in terms of humiliating India militarily after Balakot and limiting ties with India.

I've argued for years that increased Pakistani engagement with India on trade, culture and people to people contacts will overwhelmingly favor India, so limiting those ties (till the J&K dispute is resolved) absolutely benefits Pakistan.
Haha who has been humiliated we all know , your own politician has said that your army chiefs legs were shivering 😆 and now your diplomat has confirmed 300 people were killed ...Modi conducted strikes & further threatened if our pilot isn’t released there will be missile strikes & your PM spoke of peace & agreed to release him 😂 Modi never begged for any peace , so it is funny that india will even think of assassinating this guy , he poses no threat to us

Haha who has been humiliated we all know , your own politician has said that your army chiefs legs were shivering 😆 and now your diplomat has confirmed 300 people were killed ...Modi conducted strikes & further threatened if our pilot isn’t released there will be missile strikes & your PM spoke of peace & agreed to release him 😂 Modi never begged for any peace , so it is funny that india will even think of assassinating this guy , he poses no threat to us
Do you people not actually check the latest updates on your own fake news being debunked before spouting off nonsense here?

And then you expect us to take Indians seriously.

Do you people not actually check the latest updates on your own fake news being debunked before spouting off nonsense here?

And then you expect us to take Indians seriously.
Which fake news kindly explain

Which fake news kindly explain

Looks like even ANI has finally deleted the fake news tweet based on a doctored and spliced video.

Why would India want to kill someone who has been so good for India?

Yeap, tea was fantastic. Would you please return that AMRAAM piece you got that you manage to retrieve from SU30 arse? We would like to keep it as a souvenir. And thank you for the Mig21, it is safe in our PAF museum now.

behold guys, another dossier is coming up,.... version 2021 :p: :p: :p:

and this will be page number 1 on that dossier...

Back
Top Bottom